Author Topic: JEEP Night at the York Revolution Baseball Game  (Read 1097 times)

Bill with too many Jeeps

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
JEEP Night at the York Revolution Baseball Game
« on: January 24, 2023, 09:25:36 am »
SATURDAY, JUNE 17, 2023 AT 6 PM

Bill with too many Jeeps

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: JEEP Night at the York Revolution Baseball Game
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2023, 09:37:26 am »
As you all know, Jeep night at the revolution is fast approaching on June 17th. With our contract with the York Revolution baseball team, we were allotted 40 free tickets. I will be handing these tickets out first come first serve at next week's club meeting until they're gone. If there are any left, I will bring them to the game. If you're not at the meeting, but are still coming to the game you can purchase extra tickets at the game or online. I believe they are $12. The club will be sitting in section 22 Field Box, Rows G,H,I and J.  Also, York Revolution stadium is cashless. However, parking is not. We found that out last year the hard way. Be sure to bring 5 or $10 cash to pay for your parking. I will have more information at the meeting about the parade around the warning track, set up times, etc.     

Bill with too many Jeeps

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: JEEP Night at the York Revolution Baseball Game
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2023, 06:10:07 am »
UPDATE ON THE REV GAME FROM WAYNE: Be at the back of the stadium for the parade no later than 5:15 for the parade. At This point, they haven’t restricted us to the number of Jeeps. That may change. After the parade, they want us to park along the fence and in the promenade area in front of the stadium. Basically they want to fill the place up with Jeeps.
if you own a jeep, and are not in the parade, you will be able to park in the parking area across the tracks for free in a designated area.