Author Topic: Thursday June 23, 2022 JEEP Night at the York Revolution  (Read 2079 times)

XJ Zoe

• Global Moderator
  • Events Director
    • View Profile
Thursday June 23, 2022 JEEP Night at the York Revolution
« on: April 21, 2022, 04:12:35 pm »
6/17/2022 UPDATE:  THIS EVENT IS FOR PAID CLUB MEMBERS ONLY

6 days til Jeep Night at the York Revolution !!  Stadium gates will open at 5:30 pm and the Game will begin at 6:30 pm. Tickets will be at the WILL CALL WINDOW under your name.  If any problems, find Wayne or me as I will have the “official” list. We will be there around 4:00 pm to set up the Big Jeep Inflatable and the Club Booth.

More information to follow regarding the Jeep Warning Track Parade as to time and The Club’s participation.  Susquehanna Motors is the sponsor and will have their Jeeps for the Warning Track Parade, so our participation depends on the number of vehicles they will be “parading”. 

As if Jeep Peeps aren't enough FUN, Thursday, June 23rd is also a Throwback Thursday to the time of the Renaissance and Shakespeare.  Channel your best King, Queen, Jester or Fool as well as your Jeep side!!!  Be sure to catch the Drunken Smithy hammering away on the concourse and watch as two brave knights joust on the field in the game!

See you Thursday !!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Susquehanna Motors in sponsoring Jeep Night at Peoples Bank Park, 5 Brooks Robinson Way in York PA on Thursday June 23, 2022.  PA Jeeps, Inc. was invited by the Revolution Event Staff to participate.   The York Revolution will be playing the Lancaster Barnstormers.

The club will have the Big Jeep inflatable set up in the entry way to the ballpark.  We will also have a table set up to hand out Save the Date cards for our July Jeep Show.

There will be Jeep Only parking and a Jeep Only Parade around the field's warning track with set up at approximately 5:00 pm. 

PA Jeeps, Inc. club members and their immediate family members are invited to attend this event.  We will be sitting in the "picnic area".  The cost of the evening will be split between the member and the club; and will include 1 BallPark Ticket, a 2-hour "ballpark buffet" with non-alcoholic drinks per person.  Club members will pay $15.00 per person in their party; the club will pay $17.00.  Cash or personal checks will be accepted at the May 1st club meeting and the June 12th club meeting.  The DROP DEAD date is Sunday June 12, 2022 at the end of the club meeting.

I will need to know how many adults (12 and over) and how many children (under 12) will be in your party.  I will also need to know if you and your jeep (make/model) will be participating in the Warning Track Parade.  Please email your details to events@pajeeps.org. 

You MUST RSVP if you plan on attending.  Thank you.

This event is for CURRENT PA JEEPS, INC. CLUB MEMBERS AND THEIR IMMEDIATE FAMILY.

As always, any updated information will be posted on this page.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 12:55:52 pm by XJ Zoe »

XJ Zoe

• Global Moderator
  • Events Director
    • View Profile
Re: Thursday June 23, 2022 JEEP Night at the York Revolution
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2022, 08:23:55 am »
REMINDER:
PA Jeeps, Inc. club members and their immediate family members are invited to attend this event.  We will be sitting in the "picnic area".  The cost of the evening will be split between the member and the club; and will include 1 BallPark Ticket, a 2-hour "ballpark buffet" with non-alcoholic drinks per person.  Club members will pay $15.00 per person in their party; the club will pay $17.00.  Cash or personal checks will be accepted at the May 1st club meeting and the June 12th club meeting.  The DROP DEAD date is Sunday June 12, 2022 at the end of the club meeting.

I will need to know how many adults (12 and over) and how many children (under 12) will be in your party.  I will also need to know if you and your jeep (make/model) will be participating in the Warning Track Parade.  Please email your details to events@pajeeps.org.

You MUST RSVP if you plan on attending.  Thank you.

This event is for CURRENT PA JEEPS, INC. CLUB MEMBERS AND THEIR IMMEDIATE FAMILY.

As always, any updated information will be posted on this page.

M + M Jeep

• Administrator
  • PA Jeeps-President
    • View Profile
Re: Thursday June 23, 2022 JEEP Night at the York Revolution
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2022, 08:58:38 pm »
Bump from the President
Wayne Fish