Author Topic: Hi - Pat from CT  (Read 2224 times)

YJScrounge

• View Profile
Hi - Pat from CT
« on: January 09, 2022, 07:28:44 pm »
Hi all, just joined, getting access all squared away. My wife an I have plan to eventually move out to PA. Our daughter just bought a home in Dover and pretty excited. Saw your wedsite and thought I'd join and get to know all of you and do some wheeling.

Been off-roading most of my life both in the South (Mud) and N/E crawling. Have a few rigs, do my own work and fabrication. Current build is a 72 Commando C104. Will be an all-out crawler with an LS and Tons. She was too far gone to restore properly.

I have a 98 ZJ on long arms and sort of my daily Winter rig and an LJ (ice cream getter) that's neatly tucked away for Winter. Our main wheeling rig is a 93 YJ. I generally trailer that rig but is registered. All my rigs have CT reg and proper insurance.

My wife has a 21 KL and will probably be the rig I'm in while out your way unless there's wheeling going on. More than likely I'll drive out the ZJ.

Going to try and catch the monthly meetings as best we can. Looking forward to Carlie in July.
“Constantly think about how you could be doing things better. Keep questioning yourself.”

- Elon Musk

93YJ: Waggy 44 HD's F&R, Rear Detroit Locker, Front Eaton Elec Selectable, 5:13, WARN Hubs, 6" Lift on 35" KM2, 4.0 HO, Live Wire Ignition, WARN 8,000 lb Winch, AtoZ Cage and Sliders, FX Tuner Sea

M + M Jeep

• Administrator
  • PA Jeeps-President
    • View Profile
Re: Hi - Pat from CT
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2022, 10:04:48 am »
Welcome to you Pat and your family of Jeeps. Oh, and of course your wife, too.  We don't get a lot of traffic on the forum anymore since the "Book of Faces" took over the internet.  However, with that said, the Events director and I try to keep it as up to date as possible for those who are not on facebook. Hope to see you soon.
Wayne Fish

YJScrounge

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2022, 10:57:08 am »
Welcome to you Pat and your family of Jeeps. Oh, and of course your wife, too.  We don't get a lot of traffic on the forum anymore since the "Book of Faces" took over the internet.  However, with that said, the Events director and I try to keep it as up to date as possible for those who are not on facebook. Hope to see you soon.

Thanks, I've been monitoring the FB sites. I do hope to make it down for the Feb meeting.
“Constantly think about how you could be doing things better. Keep questioning yourself.”

- Elon Musk

93YJ: Waggy 44 HD's F&R, Rear Detroit Locker, Front Eaton Elec Selectable, 5:13, WARN Hubs, 6" Lift on 35" KM2, 4.0 HO, Live Wire Ignition, WARN 8,000 lb Winch, AtoZ Cage and Sliders, FX Tuner Sea

slim chance

• View Profile
    • Perry County Regulators
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2022, 02:50:23 pm »
 Welcome  ... looking forward to seeing you at meetings  ..slim chance
a pistol is only good to fight your way back to the rifle you should have never put down

Jim Young  aka  slim chance