Author Topic: Saturday December 18, 2021 Christmas Trail Ride at Rausch Creek  (Read 1605 times)

XJ Zoe

• Global Moderator
  • Events Director
    • View Profile
Saturday December 18, 2021 Christmas Trail Ride at Rausch Creek
« on: October 11, 2021, 11:34:41 am »
12/14/2021 UPDATE:  Based upon the people saying that they will attend on Saturday, albeit some have not confirmed on this page, I propose that we split the group in two. One for green/blue led by myself and the second blue/black group led by Chris Borkowski. We will make our final decision on Saturday morning as to groups and trails.

Please remember you are responsible to pay the park annual membership/ waiver now is a good time to pay for your 2022 park membership. Forms can be down loaded from the Rausch Creek website, please complete before arrival to speed up the check-in process.

Upon arrival please check-in at the office, I will give Danielle Bailey a list on Friday evening of the people we expect to attend. Please make sure you have your valid Rausch Creek card with you.
Plan to be at Rausch no later than 8:30am so we can be on the trails by 9am. 

Seasonal Jeep decorations are optional.

12/13/2021 UPDATE:  Peter Caddick will be the trail guide for Saturday's trail ride at Rausch Creek.  The Trail Ride is Club Sponsored; however, the individual must take care of the Rausch Creek Membership cost.  Remember to dress accordingly for the Cold Weather.

The December 2021 monthly Trail Ride will be held on Saturday December 18, 2021 at Rausch Creek. Meet at 0830 in the parking lot. Remember to dress for the weather and bring a lunch. Please have your club membership card with you and sign in at the office under PA Jeeps, Inc. This trail ride IS CLUB SPONSORED !!!  Merry Christmas !!!

Will need a trail guide for this event.

If you have any questions @events@pajeeps.org.

Please note: Minimum trail ride requirements: PA Jeeps, Inc. membership card, front & rear tow points, full size spare, tow straps with out metal hooks. Recommended equipment: fire extinguisher, first aid kit, basic tools.

As always, check this page often for any updates/changes.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 08:57:01 am by XJ Zoe »