Author Topic: January 16, 2021 Trail Ride at Rausch Creek  (Read 2326 times)

XJ Zoe

• Global Moderator
  • Events Director
    • View Profile
January 16, 2021 Trail Ride at Rausch Creek
« on: December 14, 2020, 12:52:33 pm »
1/14/2021 Update:  From Bill Brenneman......Hello all, I hope everyone is having a good week. It looks like we have 4 attendees for Saturday's trail ride. If you are planning on attending or not, please update this page. Please dress for the weather as it will be cold. I plan to be there by 8:30 and roll out before 9. The weather could be a little "tricky" Saturday morning, so give me a call if you are running late or not coming, 717-495-5285. Thanks and we will see you on Saturday.

1/12/2021 Update:  Bill Brenneman will be the trail guide for Saturday's trail ride.

The January 2021 monthly Trail Ride will be held on Saturday January 16, 2021 at Rausch Creek. Meet at 0830 in the parking lot. Remember to dress for the weather and bring a lunch. Please have your club membership card with you and sign in at the office under PA Jeeps. This is not a club paid event.

We will need a trail guide for the afternoon trail ride.  Please comment if you are able/willing to be the guide.

I will not be attending this event.

If you have any questions @events@pajeeps.org.

Please note:  Minimum trail ride requirements:  PA Jeeps, Inc. membership card, front & rear tow points, full size spare, tow straps with out metal hooks.  Recommended equipment: fire extinguisher, first aid kit, basic tools.

Check this site for any additional information prior to this trail ride.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 10:45:55 am by XJ Zoe »