Author Topic: October 50/50 Trail Maintence/Trail Ride Sat Oct 17, 2020 at Rausch Creek  (Read 2699 times)

XJ Zoe

• Global Moderator
  • Events Director
    • View Profile
The October monthly Trail Ride will be held on Saturday October 17, 2020 at Rausch Creek.

This event is the 50/50 day, morning will be spent on trail maintenance and afternoon will be the trail ride.  Meet at 0830 in the parking lot and remember to bring tools/equipment for trail cleaning/clearing and a lunch.  Remember to dress for trail maintenance and the weather. Please have your club membership card with you and sign in at the office under PA Jeeps. This is not a club paid event.

We will need a trail guide for the afternoon trail ride.  Please comment if you are able/willing to be the guide. 

I will not be attending this event.

If you have any questions @events@pajeeps.org.

Please note:  Minimum trail ride requirements:  PA Jeeps, Inc. membership card, front & rear tow points, full size spare, tow straps with out metal hooks.  Recommended equipment: fire extinguisher, first aid kit, basic tools.

XJ Zoe

• Global Moderator
  • Events Director
    • View Profile
From Peter Caddick
 ·
I will be happy to trail guide. This is a great way for our members to show support for Rausch Creek, just make sure you have a valid membership and tools for trail clearing - plus decent gloves. We get to clear trails in the morning and then wheel for free in the afternoon, hence the 50/50.

We will run trails to suit whomever turns up, but rest assured for those that don’t want to do blues or blacks I will be happy to stay on greens.

If you have a question that you don’t want to post here, feel free to text or call me, my number is in the club directory.

XJ Zoe

• Global Moderator
  • Events Director
    • View Profile
additional info from Peter...
you will need a valid Rausch Creek membership to participate in the 50/50. In talking with Bernie today, if you purchase RC membership on Saturday it will be valid through the end of 2021.
Look forward to seeing lots of members on Saturday, please update your status to going or not going by Friday evening so that I know who to look for on  Saturday morning. Thank you!