Author Topic: 2000 Wrangler Sport for sale  (Read 4679 times)

J7789

• View Profile
2000 Wrangler Sport for sale
« on: June 25, 2019, 04:12:33 pm »
Has the six cylinder. Just under 200,000 miles. Trail ready. Stock suspension except for front sway bar disconnects. Rides on 31 x 10 1/2 mud tires that have a lot of life left on steel rims. Two front recovery hooks and D-rings. One rear recovery hook that goes into the rear trailer hitch receiver. CB radio for communication with the group. Price includes 4 foot high lift jack with accessories and recovery strap. Has sliding glass half doors. Still have the stock half doors with the zipper windows in good condition included. It has pocket style fender flares. The soft top is losing its elasticity and I was going to replace it soon. The driver seat is in bad shape. I was told the frame needs to be replaced which is more money than I'm willing to put into it and it won't pass inspection. I had Mt Zion Offroad look at it. They wanted $4500 just to replace the frame not including inspection or if there were any problems removing the old frame. It has a lot of parts that are in good condition. $1500 cash.

I don't have a recent picture. My avatar is about 10 years old but but it is pretty much the same except the high lift jack mounted to the bumper was replaced and I no longer store the jack on the bumper. I'm picking it up Friday (June 28) and can take pictures when I get home. You are welcome to stop by to look at it.

E-mail me at mnd7398@comcast.net if you have any questions.

J7789

• View Profile
Re: 2000 Wrangler Sport for sale
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2019, 07:52:06 pm »
Sold!