Author Topic: May 21 2016 Show  (Read 4553 times)

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
May 21 2016 Show
« on: February 17, 2016, 05:26:09 pm »
I was contacted by Shively Motors Inc in Chambersburg PA. They are having a little Jeep show with giveaways on May 21. I don't have a time yet but will post when I do. I don't see anything on their website yet either. http://www.shivelymotorsofchambersburg.com/

See email below:

Hi Jeepers,
 The date is May 21,2016 for the Jeep Show to be held here at Shively Motors.   We have a sponsor in River Raiders who is going to be supplying the Trophies for the Show and Shine aspect of the Show. We will be having different class's for the Jeeps such as Off-road, Classic, Modern, and Street  What we are going to do is ask the Jeep owners who want to show their vehicles off to donate 5 cans of food as their entry fee.  This in turn will be donated to the Maranatha Food Pantry located here in Chambersburg.  We are also going to have a Raffle of the products that are donated to us that will be given away in a authentic Jeep Box that will be donated to the United Way of Franklin County. This is Where the vendors come in,  We are not charging anything for set up , we just ask that you donate some Jeep gear to the raffle box. There is also going to be a food stand set up making pulled pork meals, and proceeds from that are tentatively going to a Suicide Prevention center here in Franklin county.  That is the overview of what we have planed so far.  We are asking that you can't make the date, but still would like to donate to the Jeep Box raffle send donations to Shively Motors C/O Jeep Show.  I still welcome any feed back you can supply to make this event even better. Please pass this information on to your customers and club bases.  I will keep you updated with info as I get it.

Thank you,

Bill O'Leary
Shively Motors of Chambersburg
801 Lincoln Way West
Chambersburg PA. 17202
717-264-7134
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
89 V8 Yj, some lift, some tires and some extras!
96 Cherokee Sport (Daves beater)
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile