Author Topic: Mopars for the Military Car Show in York, benefits PA Wounder Warrior Inc.  (Read 8697 times)

(Tattoo) Jack

• Jack Utter
    • View Profile

There should be some coooool vehicles there! Of course it's open for Jeeps too  :D. Below is the Show description off PAModernMopar.com website ...

"September 27th - Mopars for the Military Car Show, This is OUR clubs annual car show, attendance is requested for the strength of the club, Same place as the cruise in's   2582 Eastern Blvd. York Pa. ~ 1998 and newer only, registration starts at 1pm,  show starts at 2pm to 6pm , 60 Trophies, we need club volunteers. club members can show and win trophies, the public and the participants are the voters,   $10 fee"

If nothing else there's a really good BBQ place at that location called Never Forgotten BBQ, owned and operated by Veterans! Colleen n I have ate there and the food was great. It's cool just to walk in and see all the pictures on the walls.

Jack

http://www.pamodernmopar.com/resources/PAMM+car+show+2015.jpg

« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 05:38:19 am by (Tattoo) Jack »
The only way to know your limits...  is to surpass them!

Don't Shop - Adopt
   "Save Your Best Friends Life, Adopt a Rescue"
       If it's not a Dobermann, it's just a Dawg...

(Tattoo) Jack

• Jack Utter
    • View Profile

Turned it to be a nice Show. Saw some Jeeps, saw some PA Jeepers and some WILD cars!

Don't Shop - Adopt

Death Wobble

• Angie Zinn - Wall St. Warrior
    • View Profile
I expected to see the obligatory airbrush art and LED's on the cars, but someone had something completely different:  A blue suede covered box over his battery!  He had a blue suede headliner and just decided to keep going with the theme.

Wished that there had been more Jeeps, but I expected it to be heavy on the muscle cars.  Liked the Hellcats!

Your Challenger was nice, Jack.  Did you win any prizes?
'88 XJ Limited:  4.5" ZONE lift, 32x11.5x15 BFG KM2s, JKS Quicker Discos, Kevin's Off Road rock rails.
'96 XJ Sport: 31x10.5 BFGs, 3" Rusty's lift.
Listen to Clutch.
(and your gut instincts)
CENSORSHIP IS UNAMERICAN!

(Tattoo) Jack

• Jack Utter
    • View Profile

Thanks Angie, I try n keep it clean. Not driving this one through Mud Holes  :D  Yeah ... There was a couple of "wild" vehicles there, but, as you said, not as many as you would think.

I wouldn't expect to win anything considering that it's stock, except for the CAI. Unless there was ONLY 2 other vehicles in my Class (and I got at least one vote), then I could get 3rd  ::)   How did ya figure which one was mine? Was the DOR GUNR Lic Tag a giveaway? Some people work EARLY in the 'Morn so I got BBQ To Go and left around 5. Someone took a ton of pictures and they're on PAMM's FB page, none of mine, of course  :-[ 

;D

Don't Shop - Adopt

Death Wobble

• View Profile
The window stickers made me look at the license plate, then I knew that it was yours.

Walking around the show field, I was under the impression that most owners make six figures or more!

I've been going to as many vehicle shows as I can.  That one was really nice and well-attended!  I had been to a few recently that had less than 25 cars.  There must have been 100+ at this one!
'88 XJ Limited:  4.5" ZONE lift, 32x11.5x15 BFG KM2s, JKS Quicker Discos, Kevin's Off Road rock rails.
Listen to Clutch.
(and your gut instincts)

(Tattoo) Jack

• Jack Utter
    • View Profile
   I have friends that are my age and don't have a clue what my window stickers are ... I guess you had to be there.  :P

BUT other 'Namies do, and that's what counts.

Did you know that if you upload a picture of a Veteran to that BBQ place they will have it printed and placed on their wall? You can get ur Dads picture up there.

Don't Shop - Adopt

Death Wobble

• View Profile
Did you know that if you upload a picture of a Veteran to that BBQ place they will have it printed and placed on their wall? You can get ur Dads picture up there.

That's cool.  Are you up on their walls somewhere?

Listen to Clutch.
(and your gut instincts)

(Tattoo) Jack

• Jack Utter
    • View Profile

Not yet. Gonna scan a picture of Colleen's Dad and send 'em in together.

Don't Shop - Adopt