Author Topic: Blue Ridge Overland Gear  (Read 5451 times)

RichardD

• Creating legacy gear at the BROG Thread Shed
    • View Profile
    • Blue Ridge Overland Gear
Blue Ridge Overland Gear
« on: July 08, 2015, 09:50:10 pm »
Hey folks. Just thought that I would post up to say hello, introduce ourselves, and offer to save you some money too.

We help folks organize their stuff, so they can enjoy their time outside more.

Blue Ridge Overland Gear
The Thread Shed
Bedford, VA 24523
866-855-5471
http://www.blueridgeoverlandgear.com/

I work for Blue Ridge Overland Gear and have since August of 2010. Mostly I cut fabric to make our gear, but all 5 of us do whatever it takes to get the job done here.

The PA Jeep show is a little over a week away. If you're planning on attending and there is anything that you would like to purchase, we can save you the shipping cost and deliver it to you at the fairground. Remember that this applies to all brands of gear that we carry not just BROG items. Simply put "Deliver to PA Jeep show" in the comments of your order and we'll bring it to you there. Please be sure to stop by and see Matt and I even if you don't preorder :).

We make our own gear, as well as being an Authorized Goal Zero, Hydro Flask, NANUK, Road Shower, Life Straw, Engel USA, DeLorme inReach, Tembo Tusk, CVT Roof Top Tent, and Quick Fist Dealer. We can make you the custom piece that you need for your rig, or even create a product for your company too.

Any questions? feel free to either give me a call at 855-866-5471 Ext. 2 or just shoot me an email at Richard@blueridgeoverlandgear.com .

See ya at the show!

Be well,
Richard Drechsel

You can follow us on Facebook too: https://www.facebook.com/blueridgeoverlandgear
Helping folks organize their stuff, so they can enjoy their time outside more.
'87 YJ Laredo My Daily Driver
'02 TJ X Fiancee's DD, and our Overlanding Rig
'65 M-416 Trailer

JeepWill

• View Profile
Re: Blue Ridge Overland Gear
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2015, 11:57:25 am »
It's great to see that you are going to be at the show.  We have been following Mountain State Overland for a while now and had seen the link to your business from there.  Your products look well made and we can't wait to meet you and check out your booth!  See Ya soon
Bill Knight

RichardD

• Creating legacy gear at the BROG Thread Shed
    • View Profile
    • Blue Ridge Overland Gear
Re: Blue Ridge Overland Gear
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2015, 12:51:39 pm »
Thanks for the reply Bill and appreciate the compliment too! Not bragging, but we are proud of our gear :D.

I look forward to getting to meet you this weekend as well.

Safe travels, and we'll see you on Saturday!

Be well,
Richard
Helping folks organize their stuff, so they can enjoy their time outside more.
'87 YJ Laredo My Daily Driver
'02 TJ X Fiancee's DD, and our Overlanding Rig
'65 M-416 Trailer