Events and Happenings > Monthly Meetings / Information

York Sunday News Paper

(1/1)

HANGMAN:
I have been watching this notice in the local papers in York for some time now, well really for over a year now, in the Business Section under the Get in gear heading, Automotive clubs. Any chance the Clubs public relations person (do we have one?) could contact the York paper, sorry I do not have the News Paper's contact person's number, and up date the PA Jeeps Inc. information to be more up to date? Start by eliminating the NUMBER of the Annual Show (by the way shows '18th. Annual Show' at this date 6-21-2015) and just have Annual Show. Other Automotive Clubs listed have some interesting write ups on there clubs. But then who reads the papers anymore, everything is on there smart phones I guess. I didn't see any Jeep Show information in the 'Where & When, Pennsylvania's Travel Guide for Summer 2015'. OH yes, I did see our Advertisement in the AUTO LOCATER, May 29, 2015 issue, page 57. EXCELLENT .

Death Wobble:
Yeah, I facepalm every time that I see that outdated ad...

Jeepnharleymomma:
What paper is it Bob?  I will call.

HANGMAN:

--- Quote from: Jeepnharleymomma on June 29, 2015, 11:39:23 pm ---What paper is it Bob? I will call.

--- End quote ---
YORK DAILY RECORD/YORK SUNDAY NEWS, 717-767-6397
1891 LOUCKS ROAD, YORK, PA. 17408
subscriber service 717-767-4663
classified advertising 717-767-4237
newsroom 717-771-2000 or 1-800-788-9675 toll free

web site:    www.ydr.com
e-mail:     news@ydr.com
Sorry Jenn, no phone number specifically for that section.

Edit: Wow these things mess with my mind, the 'York Sunday News' paper of 6-23-15, I could not find the 'Get in gear, Automotive Clubs' section with our Pa. Jeeps club information. ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version