Author Topic: Stetler Doge Jeep Show  (Read 6692 times)

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Stetler Doge Jeep Show
« on: June 20, 2015, 06:34:31 pm »
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
89 V8 Yj, some lift, some tires and some extras!
96 Cherokee Sport (Daves beater)
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile

HANGMAN

• View Profile
Re: Stetler Dodge Jeep Show
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 10:12:02 pm »
Anybody go?
74 jeep CJ5  ( PACKMULE )
BOB BEHLER
OVER, THROUGH OR UNDER

Death Wobble

• Angie Zinn - Wall St. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Stetler Doge Jeep Show
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 02:24:42 pm »
Just me, from what I was told.  It was packed, once again!  They put the Jeep inventory along Roosevelt Ave. in the grass and the rest over in Weis Markets' parking lot.  Plenty of vendors, activities, food trucks and people showing off their Jeeps.  Saw a number of people from last year, as well as a fair amount of newcomers from Maryland.  Hung out in the Rausch Creek tent with Mary and Kyle--a good place to escape the heat and watch people drive the drainage ditch obstacle course. 

I also went to the Aviation Days at the York Airport over the weekend.  The B-25 bomber flew over my neighborhood going to and from the show--AWESOME!
'88 XJ Limited:  4.5" ZONE lift, 32x11.5x15 BFG KM2s, JKS Quicker Discos, Kevin's Off Road rock rails.
'96 XJ Sport: 31x10.5 BFGs, 3" Rusty's lift.
Listen to Clutch.
(and your gut instincts)
CENSORSHIP IS UNAMERICAN!

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2015, 08:00:32 pm »
Bob went and told me there was only a handful of Jeeps that were not their inventory and a few vendors. He did say Kyle and Mary had their set up for learning to drive off pavement and was using a JKU courtesy of Stetler.
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
89 V8 Yj, some lift, some tires and some extras!
96 Cherokee Sport (Daves beater)
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile

Death Wobble

• Angie Zinn - Wall St. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2015, 01:40:08 pm »
Their Public Relations manager said that about 75 Jeeps were registered, and that it was the best overall spectator turnout so far. 
'88 XJ Limited:  4.5" ZONE lift, 32x11.5x15 BFG KM2s, JKS Quicker Discos, Kevin's Off Road rock rails.
'96 XJ Sport: 31x10.5 BFGs, 3" Rusty's lift.
Listen to Clutch.
(and your gut instincts)
CENSORSHIP IS UNAMERICAN!

HANGMAN

• View Profile
Re: Stetler Dodge Jeep Show
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2015, 12:18:53 am »
I wasn't there, I just could not get interested in Stetler's  Event this year. Aviation Days at York Airport was a nice Event, it even had a jeep there, and I will be heading to Reading some day soon, by land.
74 jeep CJ5  ( PACKMULE )
BOB BEHLER
OVER, THROUGH OR UNDER