Author Topic: Is this forum drying up?  (Read 9815 times)

HANGMAN

• View Profile
Is this forum drying up?
« on: June 12, 2015, 10:51:51 pm »
A web site concern.
I realize people are very busy and do not spend there lives on this forum/site, I don't.
Is this forum/site drying up and becoming a read only site?
There has been very few Guests and even less Users in the past six or more months.
With the 20th. Jeep show coming up, this site should be hopping.
I wonder if these forums are getting to be a thing of the past, at least here.
It looks like the Club's facebook site is where the party's at, a little of this and a lot of that.

74 jeep CJ5  ( PACKMULE )
BOB BEHLER
OVER, THROUGH OR UNDER

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Is this forum drying up?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2015, 06:46:23 pm »
I think they are Bob. That's what I keep telling everyone. Facebook is a huge internet communication forum. Our club may be a thing of the past soon due to all the free Jeep clubs that popped up with Facebook media.
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
89 V8 Yj, some lift, some tires and some extras!
96 Cherokee Sport (Daves beater)
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile

HANGMAN

• View Profile
Re: Is this forum drying up?
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2015, 12:28:51 am »
I'm on at least three other Forum/sites, not jeep related but Auto related, one is year and model specific and is some times slow but very excellent for information, the other two cover a wide variety of Chrysler Products and both are as busy as a New York subway.  I'm jumping back and forth between the three or more, this is my wind down time, and entertainment, in the early hours of the morning, I have to do quite stuff, I sleep very little. Whelp nothing happening here. I'm thinking of some good music about now, one thing leads to another.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH2w6Oxx0kQ   
Thanks J. Keep safe, see you at the Show.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 10:08:49 pm by HANGMAN »
74 jeep CJ5  ( PACKMULE )
BOB BEHLER
OVER, THROUGH OR UNDER