Author Topic: Not Attending Show This Year  (Read 5254 times)

j.haffly

• View Profile
Not Attending Show This Year
« on: April 20, 2015, 09:57:38 am »
It is with a heavy heart that I'm not going to be at the Show this year.  This will be only the second show I will have missed since joining the club back at like the 8th Show.  Due to some medical issues I've had the last few years and us trying to save for a decent vacation for our 20th Wedding Anniversary coupled with having to make a trip to Ohio a few weeks after the show so our son can see his great-grandfather before he passes...Ray was named after him....it seems best not to attend this year.

Anymore the Show is the only time I get to see everyone other than the Appreciation Picnic.  I will miss seeing all of you this year.  Hopefully next year I will be in better shape medically.

Jim "Parking SUCKS" Haffly
Jim "I'm Jonesing for some off-roading" Haffly

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Not Attending Show This Year
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 05:39:53 pm »
Sorry to hear you wont be making it. You will be missed. (only because now I am down a parking person lol) Jk.

We will see you another time.

Jenn
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
89 V8 Yj, some lift, some tires and some extras!
96 Cherokee Sport (Daves beater)
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile

HANGMAN

• View Profile
Re: Not Attending Show This Year
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 05:22:44 pm »
Jim, take care of yourself and those around you.
Hey you know it's only just 450 days till the July 16, 2016 Jeep Show, it will be here be for you know it. :o

Looks like I need a new picture here. Enough of the that Snow $h1t.

Bob B.

74 jeep CJ5  ( PACKMULE )
BOB BEHLER
OVER, THROUGH OR UNDER