Author Topic: Farewell PA jeepers!!  (Read 5860 times)

Jeepster06

• View Profile
Farewell PA jeepers!!
« on: December 09, 2014, 08:05:41 pm »
Well Roseanne and I are making plans to relocate to Tulsa Oklahoma! We have been in this area for 3 and 1/2 years and moved from El Paso TX. So the change in climate was a very nice and welcomed change. Finally cool weather! Every place we move we always reach out to the off road community for friendship and guidance to the local areas. We want to say thank you to all the members of PA Jeeps. This club is the most organized club that we have ever seen. From the newsletters, monthly runs, sponsored event, toy run, and yes my all time favorite, the all breeds event! You all have a great thing going so keep it going. Special thanks go to Jen and Rick. You two are great people and we will never forget you. Thanks again and we will stay active members to be able to support this group from long distance. Take care to all. Dave and Rosanne.
Life is good!

HANGMAN

• View Profile
Re: Farewell PA jeepers!!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2014, 12:47:07 am »
Take care. :)
74 jeep CJ5  ( PACKMULE )
BOB BEHLER
OVER, THROUGH OR UNDER

PaulW

• Dunno what goes here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2014, 07:24:36 pm »
Out of curiosity, why Tulsa?
04 TJ, bastard lift, 33's, winch, bumpers, dents and scratches and it's not even paid for yet!  Paul Wilks.

Jeepster06

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2014, 11:34:38 am »
I work with a company that manufactures ceramic tile and there is one of our floor tile plants located in the area. I will be transfering with the company.
Life is good!

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2014, 04:22:41 pm »
Wow what a move! Don't stop visiting us here on the page! Let us know what off road community you find out there. I bet there are some nice places to wheel. It was nice having your help at the shows and toy runs, Thanks a lot! Hope you and Rosanne have a nice transition moving out there. Like I said keep in touch here your always welcome.
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
89 V8 Yj, some lift, some tires and some extras!
96 Cherokee Sport (Daves beater)
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile

Rick_Bear

• Jeep Show Chairman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2014, 06:39:53 pm »
WOW, I'm "almost" speachless with your kind mention of myself.
Travel safe, and always remember WE are here as we'll remember you are THERE!

Tread Lightly and ALWAYS think Jeep!
Do Your Duty And History Will Do You Justice...!
06' Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Clayton 4" Long Arm Suspension, Clayton Full Skid Plates, AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders, AtoZ Fabrication Cage Addition and More modifications to come...