Author Topic: Example of Jeep and social justice!  (Read 5912 times)

Death Wobble

• Angie Zinn - Wall St. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Example of Jeep and social justice!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2014, 09:16:23 am »
A customer parked their passenger side too closely to my driver's side where I used to work.  So, I got in my passenger side, crawled over, backed out of the space, drove around, and did the exact same thing to them.  Only I sat there and waited.  Out comes a 250-lb.+ beauty who started squawking about how she's going to get into her car.  I told her, "The same way that you made ME do it--Crawl across"!  Of course, she couldn't, so I made her admit to me what a jerk she was and to promise not to do it to anyone ever again.  So, I backed out and left.  Ha ha!
'88 XJ Limited:  4.5" ZONE lift, 32x11.5x15 BFG KM2s, JKS Quicker Discos, Kevin's Off Road rock rails.
'96 XJ Sport: 31x10.5 BFGs, 3" Rusty's lift.
Listen to Clutch.
(and your gut instincts)
CENSORSHIP IS UNAMERICAN!

PaulW

• Dunno what goes here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2014, 10:51:24 pm »
I would have pulled in straight so they couldn't leave. 
04 TJ, bastard lift, 33's, winch, bumpers, dents and scratches and it's not even paid for yet!  Paul Wilks.

Rick_Bear

• Jeep Show Chairman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 08:48:19 am »
There was a time when this sort of stuff angered me.
Two wrongs do not make it right!

In leu of this episode you must understand one important thing. The Jeep owner is entirely wrong and in clear violation for justified citation.
This Jeep owners action, although justified to some, is simply saying that those with lifted off-road vehicles are assholes.

It's best to just let it be. This owner placed his Jeep in the forefront of the media which only makes things worse in the end.

Yeah it's funny and makes a point, but in the end ALL Jeep owners are portrayed as assholes, not the others.
Do Your Duty And History Will Do You Justice...!
06' Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Clayton 4" Long Arm Suspension, Clayton Full Skid Plates, AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders, AtoZ Fabrication Cage Addition and More modifications to come...

SteveTheFolkie

• To live is to fly, all alone and high
    • View Profile
    • Steves music site
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2014, 08:47:07 pm »
Normally I tend to agree with Rick (which is rare, I tend to be rather disagreeable by nature) - however - in to this instance the owner of the jeep was making a non-confrontational, peaceful statement regarding the behavior of the plastic-fantasitc driver which I (personally) feel was justified.  By occupying more than one parking space, convenient to the door, this jerk may have forced someone suffering from a medical condition to walk from out in the "cheap seats" to the door.  My father died of a non-hodgkins lymphoma some years back - incapacitated him but did not earn" him a handicapped tag - had this asswipe forced him to walk further than he needed to I'd have called a friend with a flat bed to haul the POS off to a south philly junkyard

cheers

Steve