Author Topic: A new Jeep Book/ Magazine?  (Read 5148 times)

HANGMAN

• View Profile
A new Jeep Book/ Magazine?
« on: August 23, 2014, 02:34:29 pm »
Here could be another Jeep  Book/Magazine (soft cover) about 89 pages for those that are interested, THE JEEP, THE COMPLEAT HISTORY OF AN AMERICAN ICON  ::)(Key Publishing ltd.) It's a British Publishing Co. Bought it at BAM $15.99 east York, Pa. Book Name on lable BZ JEEP sku# 074470078494
Some new photos and some seen before photos. Remember if you want to remove the stupid sticky label >:( the store sticks to the front cover, use a hair dryer!  Look at the book closely as some of the pages are not cut correctly at the top of the pages. www.keypublishing.com    Looks as if it's not posted with the Publisher yet?

edit: green print
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 09:39:48 pm by HANGMAN »
74 jeep CJ5  ( PACKMULE )
BOB BEHLER
OVER, THROUGH OR UNDER

Death Wobble

• Angie Zinn - Wall St. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: A new Jeep Book/ Magazine?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 04:07:24 pm »
  Look at the book closely as some of the pages are not cut correctly at the top of the pages.

They should have offered you a discount if it had a major flaw!

I worked in printing for years.  Things like that didn't get by me.  ::)
'88 XJ Limited:  4.5" ZONE lift, 32x11.5x15 BFG KM2s, JKS Quicker Discos, Kevin's Off Road rock rails.
'96 XJ Sport: 31x10.5 BFGs, 3" Rusty's lift.
Listen to Clutch.
(and your gut instincts)
CENSORSHIP IS UNAMERICAN!

HANGMAN

• View Profile
Re: A new Jeep Book/ Magazine?
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2014, 12:47:57 am »
  Look at the book closely as some of the pages are not cut correctly at the top of the pages.

They should have offered you a discount if it had a major flaw!

I worked in printing for years.  Things like that didn't get by me.  ::)
No discount, noticed it at the exchange of $ and very nicely ask "Oh my look, may I run over a get another one?" " oh sure" the check out lady said in return.
The miss cuts were like dog ears sticking out but they were folded inside prier to purchase. It's really a neat soft back book listing names of builders of the jeep like vehicle, FORD GP, BANTAM BRC, MITSUBISHI J53 (Japanese), MAHINDRA CJ340 (Indian), HOTCHKISS M201 (French), WILLYS M38A1, NEKAF M38A1 (Dutch).
I didn't get to look at it much yet.   
74 jeep CJ5  ( PACKMULE )
BOB BEHLER
OVER, THROUGH OR UNDER