Author Topic: Hello from Nottingham, PA!  (Read 6438 times)

bbannon

• View Profile
Hello from Nottingham, PA!
« on: January 13, 2015, 08:38:49 pm »
Hi,

I'm Brian from Nottingham, Chester County, PA.  I've been a member for 2 years now and have gone out with the club once, last January. I've been offroading in Jeeps for about 23 years now had a 89 YJ, a 53 M-38A-1 and have worked on tons of TJs, YJs, CJs and JKs. My 5 year old son JAck loves to come along offroading.  I'm just getting around to getting on the forum and trying to run with the club a few times this year. I am currently running a 2013 Jeep Wrangler 4dr thats been to Rausch about 15 times and soem other places now in various stages of the build. Running a 2.5 inch Franken lift - part Rancho (front springs and 9000 shocks), part Teraflex (rear springs and swaybar discos), with AEV geo brackets and daystar 3/4 pucks for good measure.  Running 295/70R18 (34 x11.50) Cooper Discoverer St Maxx tires, custom front steel bumper, EVO Protek underneath (minus trans skid - thats a DIY job for now) and a Ramsey 8klbs winch. looking forward to wheelin witht he club.

Brian

HANGMAN

• View Profile
Re: Hello from Nottingham, PA!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2015, 01:32:09 am »
Hello Brian and family, welcome to the Forum, it seems a little slow around here at times but keep looking here, your never know what your see.
Bob
74 jeep CJ5  ( PACKMULE )
BOB BEHLER
OVER, THROUGH OR UNDER

bbannon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 07:45:58 pm »
thanks!!!! I don't get online too often but I'm trying to check in every now and then.

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2015, 03:48:25 pm »
Welcome Brian! yeah we are running a little slow on the forum, I believe its from more people talking on social media such as facebook. I see a lot of jeep clubs popped up there...
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
89 V8 Yj, some lift, some tires and some extras!
96 Cherokee Sport (Daves beater)
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile

bbannon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2015, 09:14:50 pm »
thanks!  I don't do FB so I don't mind checkin in every now and then.