Author Topic: CPR training CLASS  (Read 5793 times)

canman35

• bob bracken
    • View Profile
CPR training CLASS
« on: August 10, 2014, 09:51:38 am »
I am setting up a certified CPR class to be taught directly following the OCT 12 th club meeting. If you would like to attend this class to be certified please reply so I can get an idea of how many would be interested. The class will start at approx. 1:00 and finish around 4:30. I am encouraging everyone to attend because you just never know when this VITAL training might be needed...... 
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 04:46:26 pm by canman35 »
2008 jk  35" bfg's, 4'lift, disco's,  diff covers, 4:88's, limited slip front and rear, cold air intake, "cherry bomb" catback exhuast, Hypertec max programmer, bushwaker flares, stainless steel bumpers and nerf bars,coverking seat covers, cb
2007 liberty daughters daily driver.

canman35

• bob bracken
    • View Profile
Re: CPR training CLASS
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 04:49:00 pm »
Ok everyone I really need to have an idea if I should go through with this class..... as of now I only have 3 people that have committed to learning how to save someone's life . the instructor would like to see 12 or more to be able to teach the class. other than that we would have to reschedule. Remember I tried to make it convenient for most people since I was having it AS SOON AS THE MEETING WAS OVER  >:( PLEASE sign up on here ASAP so I know to finalize this class :)
2008 jk  35" bfg's, 4'lift, disco's,  diff covers, 4:88's, limited slip front and rear, cold air intake, "cherry bomb" catback exhuast, Hypertec max programmer, bushwaker flares, stainless steel bumpers and nerf bars,coverking seat covers, cb

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 04:18:04 pm »
I'm in
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
89 V8 Yj, some lift, some tires and some extras!
96 Cherokee Sport (Daves beater)
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile

canman35

• bob bracken
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2014, 12:50:33 pm »
Jiust bumping this message out again for the class , looking for responses  ::)

canman35

• bob bracken
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2014, 03:04:28 pm »
Well at this point I am going to have to postpone the class again due to lack of intrest . I need at least 12 people for the instructor to host he class. he is willing to schedule the class for Nov. 8 th directly after the meeting again.  PLEASE pass along this info so we can hold it that day .....  THANKS to those that have shown intrest already !!!!