Author Topic: 2014 300+ Pics NOW!!!!  (Read 4965 times)

jeepchick13

• View Profile
2014 300+ Pics NOW!!!!
« on: July 22, 2014, 12:01:13 pm »
Hey everyone!!! I got a lot of people interested in the pics I was taking while at the show (fri and sat).  I took TONS of pics and it is going to take me awhile to sort thru them all.  I hope to have them up before my work year starts or else they may not be up till next year lol. If you have any questions, want some specific pics, or just wanna catch up, hit me up (Lmt10471@alumni.bloomu.edu). Great show and awesome times around the camp fire....as always :-D

Hey...a second time. I have included the link to get to my Jeep show '14 album on Photobucket.  It is private but the password is    pajeeps14   (no capitols or spaces).  There is a little bit from friday in there and Sat.  I was not there sunday so I don't have pictures of trophy winners or anything. Hope you all enjoy (definitely had fun with my awesome camera). Got a lot of the aerial shots from the Skyjacker rig!! Thanks guys :-)  Let me know if there are any issues getting into this album!!!!

http://s919.photobucket.com/user/jeepchick13/library/Jeep%20show%202014
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 11:28:42 am by jeepchick13 »
Tru

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 2014 Pics
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 11:36:37 pm »
Thanks Laurent....I bet you have some nice ones of the camp too
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
89 V8 Yj, some lift, some tires and some extras!
96 Cherokee Sport (Daves beater)
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile