Author Topic: June Club Ride  (Read 6880 times)

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
June Club Ride
« on: June 09, 2014, 05:58:14 pm »
The June club ride is Saturday the 21 @ Rausch. My work weekend was switched due to Bantam and I will be unable to guide. If someone would like to step up and guide this ride please do. Level of trails depends on who shows up and what you want/capable of doing. Post on here to let me and everyone know. Thanks
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 10:51:45 pm by Jeepnharleymomma »
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
89 V8 Yj, some lift, some tires and some extras!
96 Cherokee Sport (Daves beater)
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile

PaulW

• Dunno what goes here.
    • View Profile
Re: June Club Ride
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 07:14:58 pm »
What is the difficulty level of the trails?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 06:45:19 pm by PaulW »
04 TJ, bastard lift, 33's, winch, bumpers, dents and scratches and it's not even paid for yet!  Paul Wilks.

hillbilly

• adam lewis - appalachian american - B.O.D.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 09:48:59 am »
paul. trail difficulty is usually chosen by who is guiding or majority vote, but most trails have bypasses for the really rough stuff
build it, beat it, break it, fix it, repeat
A member of the church requests to be buried in his jeep because "It ain't never been in a hole it couldn't get out of."
   91 xj 8.5" lift -33" x 12.50 and my own additions
 94 xj (wifes) 3.5" lift and the boys 1979 cj7

PaulW

• Dunno what goes here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2014, 02:16:09 pm »
paul. trail difficulty is usually chosen by who is guiding or majority vote, but most trails have bypasses for the really rough stuff
I ask due to I'm on 31's with open diffs, and no skids.  I dont mind smacking my diffs, but my 35 rear may cry if I really twist it up.  Also, I'm not to proud to take a strap, but I dont want to be somebody trailer all day, that's no fun for anybody. This ride, I may be able to make.
04 TJ, bastard lift, 33's, winch, bumpers, dents and scratches and it's not even paid for yet!  Paul Wilks.

zach.poff

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2014, 05:17:31 pm »
I would be interested, but not as a guide  :) I'm not even sure I'm holding the map correctly.
Zach Poff
98 PJN Green TJ 33"KM2's. OME /JKS Split Lift. 4.56's
07 Dodge CTD/ 20' H&H Tilt Hauler

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2014, 10:28:50 am »
Since I was away guiding at Bantam I missed the meeting. Did anyone go? I need to talk to Wayne and see if anyone wanted to go that did not post.
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
89 V8 Yj, some lift, some tires and some extras!
96 Cherokee Sport (Daves beater)
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile