Author Topic: 2014 Jeep show chatter and Questions, ask here.  (Read 8826 times)

HANGMAN

• View Profile
2014 Jeep show chatter and Questions, ask here.
« on: May 30, 2014, 08:32:12 pm »
I can't believe there is not more chatter here with less then 51 days to go till the show.

Here's a question to ask?
On the show field, must all four of my jeeps tires be on the ground while being displayed? As in no stumps, blocks or logs etc. with a wheel up on it.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 12:57:23 am by HANGMAN »
74 jeep CJ5  ( PACKMULE )
BOB BEHLER
OVER, THROUGH OR UNDER

hillbilly

• adam lewis - appalachian american - B.O.D.
    • View Profile
Re: 2014 Jeep show chatter
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 12:47:52 pm »
yes as per last years ruling all four tires must be on the ground, for safety reasons. and cant wait for the show just way too much going on with the late spring.
build it, beat it, break it, fix it, repeat
A member of the church requests to be buried in his jeep because "It ain't never been in a hole it couldn't get out of."
   91 xj 8.5" lift -33" x 12.50 and my own additions
 94 xj (wifes) 3.5" lift and the boys 1979 cj7

headhoncho

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2014, 10:50:15 pm »
Here's my question, tell me if I'm reading this right...

Can I have my dog in the campground AND the fairground, as long as he's on a short leash?  I think that's new this year. I hope I read that right, it will save me the added expense of a house-sitter... more money for Jeep Parts!
JR

1980 Honcho sportside w/38's

HANGMAN

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2014, 01:51:10 am »
Here's my question, tell me if I'm reading this right...

Can I have my dog in the campground AND the fairground, as long as he's on a short leash?  I think that's new this year. I hope I read that right, it will save me the added expense of a house-sitter... more money for Jeep Parts!

I haven't read anything to dispute your question.
Our EVENT AREA includes everything inside the silver fence that goes around the outside of the track. The Expo Center (York Fair Grounds), outside the fenced in track, allows dogs on a short leash and is not technically our EVENT AREA. The camping area is not technically our EVENT AREA, the fenced in track area is the EVENT AREA. Looks like dogs can be anywhere on the grounds, but MUST BE ON A SHORT LEASH!       
                                           http://www.pajeeps.org/2014_Jeep_Show_Packet.pdf     (Page #1)

BOB BEHLER
OVER, THROUGH OR UNDER

hillbilly

• adam lewis - appalachian american - B.O.D.
    • View Profile
Re: 2014 Jeep show chatter and Questions, ask here.
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2014, 03:31:40 pm »
the way it is stated, since its listed in our events roster. is that dogs are allowed and must be short leashed. mine is coming this year as always.
build it, beat it, break it, fix it, repeat
A member of the church requests to be buried in his jeep because "It ain't never been in a hole it couldn't get out of."
   91 xj 8.5" lift -33" x 12.50 and my own additions
 94 xj (wifes) 3.5" lift and the boys 1979 cj7

HANGMAN

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2014, 11:44:38 pm »
Local road updates, W. Market St. road construction around Dollar General, 1240 W. Market St. One lane.
                             W. Market St.    "           "               "     Advanced Auto, 1830 W. market St. one lane.
W. Market St. gates are still lock up (on account of road work).
Highland Ave. and Carlisle Ave. are open.
50-70 Line Trucks are staged and working out of Expo Center parking lot behind the Grand Stand, (storm repair service).
Wish they would leave some telephone poles. ;)   

7-10-14, Carlisle Rd. (Rt.74) at Church Rd., Traffic backed up north, out to Davidsburg Rd. and South, in to Sunset Lane, Four way stop signs in place for now at that intersection, (Storm damage).
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 08:07:47 am by HANGMAN »
BOB BEHLER
OVER, THROUGH OR UNDER

Death Wobble

• Angie Zinn - Wall St. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2014, 01:14:04 pm »
I bought a massive generator, and the power came back on just as I was filling it with gas.  Well, I'm ready for the next storm!
'88 XJ Limited:  4.5" ZONE lift, 32x11.5x15 BFG KM2s, JKS Quicker Discos, Kevin's Off Road rock rails.
'96 XJ Sport: 31x10.5 BFGs, 3" Rusty's lift.
Listen to Clutch.
(and your gut instincts)
CENSORSHIP IS UNAMERICAN!

HANGMAN

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2014, 12:44:42 am »
Local road updates, W. Market St. road construction around Dollar General, 1240 W. Market St. One lane.
                             W. Market St.    "           "               "     Advanced Auto, 1830 W. market St. one lane.
W. Market St. gates are still lock up (on account of road work).
Highland Ave. and Carlisle Ave. are open.
50-70 Line Trucks are staged and working out of Expo Center parking lot behind the Grand Stand, (storm repair service).
Wish they would leave some telephone poles. ;)   

7-10-14, Carlisle Rd. (Rt.74) at Church Rd., Traffic backed up north, out to Davidsburg Rd. and South, in to Sunset Lane, Four way stop signs in place for now at that intersection, (Storm damage).
7-11-14, Carlisle Rd. & Church Rd. are back to normal travel.
BOB BEHLER
OVER, THROUGH OR UNDER