Author Topic: Tire Sizes  (Read 6102 times)

j.haffly

• View Profile
Tire Sizes
« on: April 03, 2014, 11:55:08 am »
I for the life of me cannot find the link for a chart that had tire sizes for various Jeeps....

I need to replace the tires on our 2004 Grand Cherokee and I want to put something a, well, little beefier on it that just the plain ole all-terrains that are out there....

Anyone have that chart or the link to it? 

OR can someone tell me what is the biggest tire I can fit on a stock '04 Grand Cherokee....I'd love to lift it but I know the wife would kill me!!!  :)

Thanks,
Jim
Jim "I'm Jonesing for some off-roading" Haffly

j.haffly

• View Profile
Re: Tire Sizes
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 12:38:33 pm »
Ok...found a converter....now I just need to figure out what size rims it has....

PaulW

• Dunno what goes here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2014, 06:24:27 pm »
I for the life of me cannot find the link for a chart that had tire sizes for various Jeeps....

I need to replace the tires on our 2004 Grand Cherokee and I want to put something a, well, little beefier on it that just the plain ole all-terrains that are out there....

Anyone have that chart or the link to it? 

OR can someone tell me what is the biggest tire I can fit on a stock '04 Grand Cherokee....I'd love to lift it but I know the wife would kill me!!!  :)

Thanks,
Jim

My 99 came with 245/70r16 factory.  245/75r16 is about a 31" tire.  I changed my wheels to a different offset, so they did rub afterwards.  I put in a 2" spacer lift to compensate.  But on the factory wheels, they should fit.
04 TJ, bastard lift, 33's, winch, bumpers, dents and scratches and it's not even paid for yet!  Paul Wilks.

j.haffly

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2014, 01:08:09 pm »
Thanks!

PaulW

• Dunno what goes here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2014, 09:13:56 pm »
No problem. 
04 TJ, bastard lift, 33's, winch, bumpers, dents and scratches and it's not even paid for yet!  Paul Wilks.