Author Topic: March Ride  (Read 7208 times)

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
March Ride
« on: February 24, 2014, 06:24:15 pm »
There is a scheduled ride March 15 at Rausch creek. Meet up at RC by 8:30 and ready to roll by 9. We will be doing blues.
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
89 V8 Yj, some lift, some tires and some extras!
96 Cherokee Sport (Daves beater)
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile

Kevin Shane

• View Profile
Re: March Ride
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 06:27:41 am »
I'm in!!!!
98 TJ Sahara -  4 SL,1BL,35 BFG mud Terran MK2, bushwacker 6.5 fender flares, Q11500 Quadtratec winch
86 CJ7 - 5 SL AMC 360 (slowly restoring)

Chris "Hollywood" Borkowski

• B.O.D.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 11:25:54 am »
Time to knock the cob webs and the hard off the Jeep and let it run...... I'm In as well.
Chris Borkowski
'05 Grinch Green Rubicon
Too much to say but will put it simply,
"He's just on steroids"
2011 Ford F-350 SD DD/Tow Rig

Morton

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2014, 05:41:28 pm »
My new suspension won't be delivered till next week so I will wait and do one more run on the old one.
Morton St. Hart
03 Rubicon, 4.0 5spd,
Rock Krawler LA
3 link w/coil overs front
4 link rear
on 35's

07 sunburst orange Avalanche

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 04:56:33 pm »
The March ride was a blast. 5 of us were up for a beautiful day of wheeling. We did all the blues in the park, running into traffic a few times.

"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile

PaulW

• Dunno what goes here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2014, 12:24:48 am »
How many in this group are locked?  I'd love to come out for a blue run, but judging by the pics, I may be under equipped with just a 2" bb and some 31's on open diffs. 
04 TJ, bastard lift, 33's, winch, bumpers, dents and scratches and it's not even paid for yet!  Paul Wilks.

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2014, 07:07:41 am »
Paul -
Just because you are not locked doesn't mean you can't come out for a blue run with us. You should be OK on the blue trails and if not we will give you a hand, there are also bypasses for harder sections of blue trails.
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
1947 CJ2-A

PaulW

• Dunno what goes here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2014, 07:20:49 pm »
Paul -
Just because you are not locked doesn't mean you can't come out for a blue run with us. You should be OK on the blue trails and if not we will give you a hand, there are also bypasses for harder sections of blue trails.

I'm not afraid to drag it, I just don't want to be somebody's trailer all day lol.  I'm not opposed to a strap, that's what they are for.  I'm still learning the limits of this junk as I venture out more and more.  I know it hates mud.  But she likes rocks.  I'll put up some pics of where I go this weekend for comparison.  My last rig was locked f&r with 4.56.  I'm still getting used to open diffs again.  I'm watching for the next blue day, and trying to make plans to come out.  Slowly but surely my wife is turning towards the dark side...
04 TJ, bastard lift, 33's, winch, bumpers, dents and scratches and it's not even paid for yet!  Paul Wilks.