Author Topic: Hello from mechanicsburg  (Read 5293 times)

Qind

• View Profile
Hello from mechanicsburg
« on: February 11, 2014, 08:20:46 pm »
Just joined ( thank you Rick) have had jeeps since 1978 and built and broke many along the way.
Wife can't understand why I can't grow out of owning jeeps. I tell her it's just in my DNA..
I'm sure many here would agree, my wife's Lexus SUV is nice but You will never have the brotherhood of owning a jeep and what comes with it.   I have seen many broke on the side of the road but how many times has a jeep been on the side of the road.....and soon 2 or three fellow jeep owners pull over to help..... Has happened several times in my life... Part of  brotherhood , I look forward to being active member here.

Forgot, had cj's yj's and now a new 2013 jk unlimited in the process of building up.

Rick_Bear

• Jeep Show Chairman
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from mechanicsburg
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 05:54:54 pm »
Welcome to our neck of the woods Qind. Once a Jeeper ALWAYS a Jeeper!
It's an addiction millions of us have in common!
Do Your Duty And History Will Do You Justice...!
06' Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Clayton 4" Long Arm Suspension, Clayton Full Skid Plates, AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders, AtoZ Fabrication Cage Addition and More modifications to come...

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from mechanicsburg
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 07:12:03 am »
Welcome to the addiction support group .....
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
89 V8 Yj, some lift, some tires and some extras!
96 Cherokee Sport (Daves beater)
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile