Author Topic: Nth Degree Mobility  (Read 6180 times)

kNOw Where 2Jeep

• Eric Wirkus
    • View Profile
    • kNOw Where 2Jeep
Nth Degree Mobility
« on: September 25, 2013, 03:19:06 pm »
Just wanted to drop everyone a line here and let you know we've have acquired the Nth Degree Mobility product line for all 2006 and older Jeep vehicles from AEV Conversions.  We are getting the parts back into production as fast as we can and trying to bring as much of the production as possible into PA to support our local businesses.  We'll have a well stocked display at the 2014 show!
Official Announcement
kNOw Where 2Jeep
10 Marianne Drive
Suite 101
York, PA 17406
717-739-8029

zach.poff

• View Profile
Re: Nth Degree Mobility
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2013, 10:25:51 am »
From everything I've heard, the Nth degree design and product line was very highly regarded. I'm interested in checking out the products as you tool up. Sounds like a great idea, and good luck!

On another note, this may be just me.....I live and have lived in York all my life and have never heard of your company. Can you elaborate just a little bit....is it an online store or a brick and mortar? Is it associiated with a shop or only a retailer? Was it previously named anything else.?

Zach
Zach Poff
98 PJN Green TJ 33"KM2's. OME /JKS Split Lift. 4.56's
07 Dodge CTD/ 20' H&H Tilt Hauler

hillbilly

• adam lewis - appalachian american - B.O.D.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2013, 02:37:46 pm »
know where to jeep is a great business. I buy everything thru them. eric and his crew are great they have the big stand right across from quadratec at our jeep show every year. one of the few companies I will vouch for.
build it, beat it, break it, fix it, repeat
A member of the church requests to be buried in his jeep because "It ain't never been in a hole it couldn't get out of."
   91 xj 8.5" lift -33" x 12.50 and my own additions
 94 xj (wifes) 3.5" lift and the boys 1979 cj7

zach.poff

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2013, 04:26:52 pm »
know where to jeep is a great business. I buy everything thru them. eric and his crew are great they have the big stand right across from quadratec at our jeep show every year. one of the few companies I will vouch for.

Thanks Hillbilly-

Good to know. Now that you mentioin it, I know the stand you are talking about.

I googled it, they are right around the corner from where I work. That sounds like it might come in handy.  I didn't realize it was a brick and mortar place I could go t to get things.
Zach Poff
98 PJN Green TJ 33"KM2's. OME /JKS Split Lift. 4.56's
07 Dodge CTD/ 20' H&H Tilt Hauler

kNOw Where 2Jeep

• Eric Wirkus
    • View Profile
    • kNOw Where 2Jeep
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2013, 01:29:29 pm »
We will have a new brick and mortar store open shortly.  Our old one up off Board Rd is no longer open.  If you need to pick up parts before the new store opens feel free to give us a call.  Thanks!
kNOw Where 2Jeep
10 Marianne Drive
Suite 101
York, PA 17406
717-739-8029

CRJeepin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2013, 08:46:34 pm »
Good news, Eric!  Got your VM -- will give you a call on Monday.