Author Topic: A Great Big Thanks!  (Read 6231 times)

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
A Great Big Thanks!
« on: July 22, 2013, 12:07:52 pm »
Thanks to all my volunteers this year! You all worked hard to make the show run very smoothly will no problems. I am especially pleased with our set up and tear down this year. Set up was a breeze and we were done by 1 ish both days even in the scorching heat. Sunday we were done tear down in record time .....6:30! I just can't say thanks enough to you all! Great show!

I would also like to THANK York County Harley Davidson Owners Association for their donation of the tent for the family activities area!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 06:24:20 pm by Jeepnharleymomma »
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
89 V8 Yj, some lift, some tires and some extras!
96 Cherokee Sport (Daves beater)
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile

Colli

• Newsletter Editor
    • View Profile
Re: A Great Big Thanks!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 07:41:13 pm »
All due to excellent leadership.
Colli Leighton
1967 Jeepster Commando Pick Up - work in progress
2000 TJ - trail rig (ample lift, 35" MTZs, 8.8 rear, 4.88 gears, 12 different soft tops)
2012 Ram 2500HD Crew Cab - tow rig
2015 Cherokee - grocery getter
Trailer - to tow my Jeeps around

JeepWill

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 12:48:33 pm »
We second the great leadership comment, and a big thank you to all the veteran volunteers too. This was our first time to help with the show and everyone was very patient, polite and helpful with us.  Seeing the show being put on for the first time from the Club side, we are even more impressed at all the work that goes into it from an all volunteer staff.  We are resting up for next years show.   :)
Bill Knight

Colli

• Newsletter Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 07:39:30 pm »
Bill - thanks to you and Teresa for stepping up to help out. I for one noticed how willing you were to do any task... especially the dreaded post show trash can recovery. That is not a fun job and you guys stuck around to get it done. It was much appreciated. I hope you weren't traumatized too badly and will come back next year!  :)
Colli Leighton
1967 Jeepster Commando Pick Up - work in progress
2000 TJ - trail rig (ample lift, 35" MTZs, 8.8 rear, 4.88 gears, 12 different soft tops)
2012 Ram 2500HD Crew Cab - tow rig
2015 Cherokee - grocery getter
Trailer - to tow my Jeeps around