Author Topic: Camping at the Compound  (Read 6916 times)

M + M Jeep

• Administrator
  • PA Jeeps-President
    • View Profile
Camping at the Compound
« on: July 17, 2013, 10:32:00 am »
For those of you staying and/or visiting the main camping compound (where Wayne and Rick are camped), could you please bring a little bit of firewood if you have it handy?  You don't need to bring a truckload! Thanks!  Wayne
Wayne Fish

hillbilly

• adam lewis - appalachian american - B.O.D.
    • View Profile
Re: Camping at the Compound
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 10:11:29 pm »
about how much, what kind do you want, fire for looks or to cook off of.
build it, beat it, break it, fix it, repeat
A member of the church requests to be buried in his jeep because "It ain't never been in a hole it couldn't get out of."
   91 xj 8.5" lift -33" x 12.50 and my own additions
 94 xj (wifes) 3.5" lift and the boys 1979 cj7

GrandmasterWJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2013, 12:00:57 am »
Where are most of the people staying at? I got a room at the Super 8 down the road from the fairgrounds.
2002 Grand Cherokee WJ, 4.5 Rustys lift, 17" AEV Pintler beadlock wheels with Goodyear Duratrac tires, 4xGuard matrix front bumper/brush guard, Kevins off road light bar with KC lights, Carolina Driveline front & rear driveshafts, Addco front & rear sway bars, Bilstein shocks & steering stabilizers

HANGMAN

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 02:07:53 am »
Where are most staying?, hard to say. campers, tents and travel trailers have been moving in the fair grounds since noon Wednesday.
Watch the motels / hotels and Restaurants, there will be Jeeps sitting everywhere  :)
Saw a nice little red CJ-5 (stock) sitting out the East Berlin Rd., not far from the Fair Grounds  (about five minutes), for sale.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 07:02:21 pm by HANGMAN »
74 jeep CJ5  ( PACKMULE )
BOB BEHLER
OVER, THROUGH OR UNDER

GrandmasterWJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2013, 09:01:01 pm »
I was thinking about camping out for the 1st time. I decided not to just in case if it rains. I'm hoping that there are some jeepers that are going to be staying at the Super8. Maybe we can hang out for the evening and cruise around town.
2002 Grand Cherokee WJ, 4.5 Rustys lift, 17" AEV Pintler beadlock wheels with Goodyear Duratrac tires, 4xGuard matrix front bumper/brush guard, Kevins off road light bar with KC lights, Carolina Driveline front & rear driveshafts, Addco front & rear sway bars, Bilstein shocks & steering stabilizers