Author Topic: RC scale competition at the show  (Read 6462 times)

Chero beater

• View Profile
RC scale competition at the show
« on: July 12, 2013, 09:46:16 pm »
This is a little late notice but it has been confirmed that the Susquehanna Valley Scale Crawlers www.teamsvsc.com will be hosting a scale radio controlled rock crawling competition at this year’s PA Jeep show so for those of you that have 1/10 scale RC crawlers bring them out and sign up for some friendly competition.

Entry is free to compete (regular gate admission still apply) and the format is very casual and beginner friendly so even if you have never competed before, don’t be afraid to sign up. The SVSC staff is here to explain the rules and help all competitors.

Check in starts at 8:00 drivers meeting at 9:00 competition begins at  9:30

We will be running 3 classes ranging from stock to modified so regardless of what type of RC crawler you have there will be a category available. The courses will be up to 10 gates long with a 6 minute time limit on varied terrain including dirt, rocks, bridges and even a sled pull! We will be following the SORCCA scale rules which can be found here:

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/scale-comp-rules/421205-2013-sorrca-scale-rules.html

Preregistration is not required but if you are planning on attending please PM me so I can get an idea of attendance.

So stop by and have some fun
Blake livelsbergber 1976 Jeep Cherokee

zc0717

• View Profile
Re: RC scale competition at the show
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 11:24:50 pm »
Sounds awesome!
Zac McGinnis

1994 YJ

HANGMAN

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 11:44:39 pm »
Sounds awesome! Looks more awesome, click on there web      www.teamsvsc.com         scroll down to the Scale Crawlers, then down to Large Scale, then move right to, 1/6th scale willys Jeep :o. Oh, remember to start on the first page.
My GI Joe is drooling.

74 jeep CJ5  ( PACKMULE )
BOB BEHLER
OVER, THROUGH OR UNDER

litsluv

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 06:54:50 am »
Chero beater, you have a pm.