Author Topic: 13-July-2013 seven days and a wake up  (Read 40422 times)

GrandmasterWJ

• View Profile
Re: 21-6-13 Twenty nine days and a wake up
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2013, 11:13:11 pm »
Hmmmmmm girly shows. I like that idea  ;D We should have a stage set up just for that lol
2002 Grand Cherokee WJ, 4.5 Rustys lift, 17" AEV Pintler beadlock wheels with Goodyear Duratrac tires, 4xGuard matrix front bumper/brush guard, Kevins off road light bar with KC lights, Carolina Driveline front & rear driveshafts, Addco front & rear sway bars, Bilstein shocks & steering stabilizers

HANGMAN

• View Profile
Re: 26-6-13 Twenty four days and a wake up
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2013, 11:27:09 pm »
"PA jeeps jeep chick show", bet you can't say that five times real fast 8)
74 jeep CJ5  ( PACKMULE )
BOB BEHLER
OVER, THROUGH OR UNDER

hillbilly

• adam lewis - appalachian american - B.O.D.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2013, 10:46:59 am »
maybe that's the new addition rick was looking for
build it, beat it, break it, fix it, repeat
A member of the church requests to be buried in his jeep because "It ain't never been in a hole it couldn't get out of."
   91 xj 8.5" lift -33" x 12.50 and my own additions
 94 xj (wifes) 3.5" lift and the boys 1979 cj7

HANGMAN

• View Profile
Re: 3-July-13 Seventeen days and a wake up
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2013, 12:17:38 am »
It's coming fast.
The show signs will be going up on the York Expo's fences soon. :)

BOB BEHLER
OVER, THROUGH OR UNDER

zc0717

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2013, 08:24:36 am »
Can't wait! I got my rig all ready to go ;D
Zac McGinnis

1994 YJ

HANGMAN

• View Profile
Re: 8-July-13 Twelve days and a wake up
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2013, 06:27:02 pm »
It's coming fast.
The show signs will be going up on the York Expo's fences soon. :)

The Jeep Show Signs were put up on the fences today, and I looked at them as I have on and off for the, who knows how many times AND THEY ARE WRONG  :o :o. Will call Sticky Lee Tuesday, all I need is three "8's".
This is the 18th. Annual
BOB BEHLER
OVER, THROUGH OR UNDER

hillbilly

• adam lewis - appalachian american - B.O.D.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2013, 09:54:43 pm »
I thought it was 19,  ;D

getting more work done on the jeeps having the 35's balanced with equal yet, and working on rewashing the boys jeep. never give a 17 yr old a can of turtle wax unsupervised.  :P. less than 2 weeks.
build it, beat it, break it, fix it, repeat
A member of the church requests to be buried in his jeep because "It ain't never been in a hole it couldn't get out of."
   91 xj 8.5" lift -33" x 12.50 and my own additions
 94 xj (wifes) 3.5" lift and the boys 1979 cj7

GrandmasterWJ

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2013, 10:37:57 pm »
I'm getting excited. I realize that I'm pressed for time. I still have work to do on my WJ. Rushing around like crazy trying to get it done in time. It should be ready to go for the show. I just hope that the weather is nice  ;D
2002 Grand Cherokee WJ, 4.5 Rustys lift, 17" AEV Pintler beadlock wheels with Goodyear Duratrac tires, 4xGuard matrix front bumper/brush guard, Kevins off road light bar with KC lights, Carolina Driveline front & rear driveshafts, Addco front & rear sway bars, Bilstein shocks & steering stabilizers

HANGMAN

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2013, 11:13:08 pm »
I got a little jump on cleaning out and up the Jeep for Stetler's Jeep Show last month.
When I drive past the Fair Grounds I get a slight rush of anticipation of all the Jeeps coming in, the vendors and the work that will need to be done. :P
BOB BEHLER
OVER, THROUGH OR UNDER

GrandmasterWJ

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2013, 08:06:40 am »
Hangman, where was the Stetlers show at? Do they have a website? I might make plans to attend it next year pending where it is.

HANGMAN

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2013, 08:24:34 am »
Hangman, where was the Stetlers show at? Do they have a website? I might make plans to attend it next year pending where it is.
Type in     stetleroffroad        and find what site you want to read about.
             1405 Roosevelt Ave. York, Pa. 17406

photos at    http://s1354.photobucket.com/user/packmule4x4/library/
scroll down to stetlers of york first jeep show
BOB BEHLER
OVER, THROUGH OR UNDER

GrandmasterWJ

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2013, 10:50:08 pm »
Thanks for the info Hangman. Those were some very cool pics. I'll find time to go out to the Stetler Jeep Show next year for sure.

litsluv

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2013, 11:43:06 am »
I'm coming up from Southern Maryland and July 20-21 can't get here quick enough. I'm only putting my 2012 JGC in the show and shine, but I can't wait to check out all of the other vehicles, demonstrations, and watching others on the trails.  :)

HANGMAN

• View Profile
Re: 11-July-2013, nine days and a wake up
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2013, 02:09:58 pm »
Well today just before noon I saw a Jeep go by up on West Market St. (York) with a jamboree rack on the rear heading east :), then came another one on the heels of the first one :) :), then a third :) :) :) and a forth :o :o :o :o how cool and on an off day at that, a caravan of Jeeps with jamboree racks, I say caravan because two Jeeps make up a patrol , you know like "RAT PATROL" the TV show.
I guess they may be heading to Carlisle for the Show, WOW just think about that, four BIG SHOWS this close together, THE PA JEEPS SHOW, (THE BEST), Chryslers & Jeeps at Carlisle, Bike Week in Gettysburg And the Muscle Car Show in York, what to do, what to do? ???
Do I fire up the 74' Jeep CJ-5, (dirty and slow) even so, it is an AMC, (you know I consider the Jeep an orphan, it's been with so many Auto manufacturing  families since its creation)  or the 70' Dodge Charger (clean and fast),  >:D I wonder how much a speeding ticket is now a days?
BOB BEHLER
OVER, THROUGH OR UNDER

Death Wobble

• Angie Zinn - Wall St. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 11-July-2013, nine days and a wake up
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2013, 03:04:15 pm »

Do I fire up the 74' Jeep CJ-5, (dirty and slow) even so, it is an AMC, (you know I consider the Jeep an orphan, it's been with so many Auto manufacturing  families since its creation)  or the 70' Dodge Charger (clean and fast),  >:D I wonder how much a speeding ticket is now a days?

Isn't it nice to have options?  ;D 
If you want to find out about the fine, try Roosevelt Ave. north of Rt. 30 on a weekend night after dark.  Speed traps for easy revenue.
'88 XJ Limited:  4.5" ZONE lift, 32x11.5x15 BFG KM2s, JKS Quicker Discos, Kevin's Off Road rock rails.
'96 XJ Sport: 31x10.5 BFGs, 3" Rusty's lift.
Listen to Clutch.
(and your gut instincts)
CENSORSHIP IS UNAMERICAN!