Author Topic: spotted you  (Read 8682 times)

hillbilly

• adam lewis - appalachian american - B.O.D.
    • View Profile
spotted you
« on: March 19, 2011, 09:01:03 pm »
i figured as many people we have on here and as many jeeps out there, and seeing many jeeps i do not recognize. i thougth why not have a post to say "hey i seen you" or if you seen a nice jeep just post it up and see who owns what. if its youres say so, or if you know whos it is.

ill start it off, we seen a white tj maybe 4" lift and a bonus of a pajeeps sticker on route 30 / carlisle road area (york) on thursday evening.  ive wheeled them but cant remember their name, but know the jeep.lol.
build it, beat it, break it, fix it, repeat
A member of the church requests to be buried in his jeep because "It ain't never been in a hole it couldn't get out of."
   91 xj 8.5" lift -33" x 12.50 and my own additions
 94 xj (wifes) 3.5" lift and the boys 1979 cj7

squazz

• Flexable
    • View Profile
Re: spotted you
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 02:44:08 am »
Today i seen a black GOLDEN EAGLE in Hanover @ Grandview Rd and Baltimore Pike. It had the PAJEEPS logo on back of the oft top. Just wanted to say nice rig
98 Zj                    93 Zj                        94 Zj         
  5.9L 46re              4.0L Ax-15          Gone But not forgotten
1"+ Up County    5.5" IRO front          
                        Clayton rear long arms

Ż\[°_o]/Ż Charles Howard

Storman

• Safety/Medical Advisor
  • Norm Eckard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012, 08:07:55 am »
Today i seen a black GOLDEN EAGLE in Hanover @ Grandview Rd and Baltimore Pike.

That would be me

Thanks Charles.
2006 Wrangler Golden Eagle Edition w/3" BDS lift, BFG 33X10.50's, Warn front and rear bumpers, Warn 9.5ti winch and a whole lot more...

2009 Wrangler Unlimited X = Stella's DD

Death Wobble

• Angie Zinn - Wall St. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 03:56:16 pm »
http://s355.photobucket.com/albums/r451/DeathWobblePA/Other/?action=view&current=2011_0605Summer20080054.jpg

I've seen you on Rt. 30 in York a lot, or on Roosevelt Ave.  Love the paint job!
'88 XJ Limited:  4.5" ZONE lift, 32x11.5x15 BFG KM2s, JKS Quicker Discos, Kevin's Off Road rock rails.
'96 XJ Sport: 31x10.5 BFGs, 3" Rusty's lift.
Listen to Clutch.
(and your gut instincts)
CENSORSHIP IS UNAMERICAN!

squazz

• Flexable
    • View Profile
98 Zj                    93 Zj                        94 Zj         
  5.9L 46re              4.0L Ax-15          Gone But not forgotten
1"+ Up County    5.5" IRO front          
                        Clayton rear long arms

Ż\[°_o]/Ż Charles Howard

Death Wobble

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2012, 09:19:26 am »
OMG he's selling it?  Thanks, Squazz!  Good find!
'88 XJ Limited:  4.5" ZONE lift, 32x11.5x15 BFG KM2s, JKS Quicker Discos, Kevin's Off Road rock rails.
Listen to Clutch.
(and your gut instincts)

Death Wobble

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2012, 01:10:19 pm »
Someone's white YJ with PA JEEPS stickers on both sides of the hood is sitting at Flickinger's auto sales with a $3995 price tag on it.  Whose was that?
Listen to Clutch.
(and your gut instincts)

HANGMAN

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2013, 12:45:08 am »
It's been awhile since anybody posted anything here so guess I'll post this (maybe it'll jump start again). Saw a fair number of Jeeps around the County's this weekend,
the West York area around 9:00am on Saturday the 25th., Highland Ave. a sharp looking Wrangler, Gecko Green with black accents, Oh I like that color.
Then less then 3 minutes later on Market St. in West York, a real clean yellow stock Cj-5 with a side mount tire, sorry can't tell you the year, the large black dog in the rear broke my concentration, what a nice looking dog, but I have one big question for the owner of that Cj, would that Cj happened to be red last year?
If not then there's more then one running around York, Oh boy. :)
In Shippensburg on Sunday the 26th. around 6:00pm. a few dirty Wranglers, & Cjs were headed out of town on E. King St. and about 15 minutes later
a convoy of around 12 more or less, long wheel base clean Jeeps followed, a nice sight to see.
By this time today I have forgotten what other jeeps I have seen when and where,  :'( (I need to snap photos).
Oh, flash back, heading back into Shippensburg was an all gray primer Wrangler??? with a same primer colored rollover front nose bar.
Shippensburg is a hot bed for Jeeps, the surrounding mountain trails have allways been a fun trip for me.

74 jeep CJ5  ( PACKMULE )
BOB BEHLER
OVER, THROUGH OR UNDER