Author Topic: Safety class at R.C.  (Read 9686 times)

canman35

• bob bracken
    • View Profile
Safety class at R.C.
« on: May 10, 2013, 04:57:05 pm »
There will be another club safety class on the 18 th of May . Updates and info are already listed under the club events section now. I just wanted to put this in this section to catch your eyes under the "safety topics" please feel free to ask questions or post up responses here also, thanks everyone for your support  :)
2008 jk  35" bfg's, 4'lift, disco's,  diff covers, 4:88's, limited slip front and rear, cold air intake, "cherry bomb" catback exhuast, Hypertec max programmer, bushwaker flares, stainless steel bumpers and nerf bars,coverking seat covers, cb
2007 liberty daughters daily driver.

hillbilly

• adam lewis - appalachian american - B.O.D.
    • View Profile
Re: Safety class at R.C.
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 07:40:55 pm »
 sooo.... we gonna learn how to pop a tire back on the rim and such.. ;D
build it, beat it, break it, fix it, repeat
A member of the church requests to be buried in his jeep because "It ain't never been in a hole it couldn't get out of."
   91 xj 8.5" lift -33" x 12.50 and my own additions
 94 xj (wifes) 3.5" lift and the boys 1979 cj7

canman35

• bob bracken
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2013, 10:16:11 am »
Sure, I will let you show everyone how to handle that situation :) thanks Hillbilly
2008 jk  35" bfg's, 4'lift, disco's,  diff covers, 4:88's, limited slip front and rear, cold air intake, "cherry bomb" catback exhuast, Hypertec max programmer, bushwaker flares, stainless steel bumpers and nerf bars,coverking seat covers, cb

HANGMAN

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2013, 02:54:11 pm »
I hope not with ether (starter fluid) ! :o
74 jeep CJ5  ( PACKMULE )
BOB BEHLER
OVER, THROUGH OR UNDER

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2013, 12:29:15 pm »
Oh ether is the fun way! Besides the teacher is a fireman so its safe right...lol
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
89 V8 Yj, some lift, some tires and some extras!
96 Cherokee Sport (Daves beater)
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile

canman35

• bob bracken
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2013, 10:02:42 pm »
Looks like I am going to have to bring ALL my fire/ ems gear for this crowd    ;D

canman35

• bob bracken
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2013, 02:12:32 pm »
Hey everyone, if you want to meet for breakfast at our usual meeting place Saturday morning Vicky and I will be there at 6:30am and plan to head out at 7:30. It's the 83 DIner at exit 28. See you all there.

canman35

• bob bracken
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2013, 02:16:32 pm »
Correction we will be at diner at 6 and will be heading out at 7. Sorry about that.

canman35

• bob bracken
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2013, 09:13:35 pm »
Today's safety class went very well, we had 4 jeeps on the trail with a total of 8 persons. I enjoyed helping to review and bring attention to the safety and common wheeling practices that this club observes. We started off with 3 hours of classroom instruction that included practical recovery demonstrations by Ted and his "work horse" jeep . We took a lunch break and went over a trail talk. We hit the A trail loop led by Chris with me serving as tail gunner. All of us traveled all the way back to the "quarry" and looped back to the parking lot by 4:00. Where we all went over our jeeps to inspect for damage and I am happy to report no one suffered any !! I am very happy to have had the opportunity to conduct another club safety class at Rausch and look forward to more SOON!!  Thanks again to those that were able to attend today !!!!!!!!!