Safety / First Aid Station > Safety / On & Off The Trail

Safety class at R.C.

<< < (2/2)

canman35:
Looks like I am going to have to bring ALL my fire/ ems gear for this crowd    ;D

canman35:
Hey everyone, if you want to meet for breakfast at our usual meeting place Saturday morning Vicky and I will be there at 6:30am and plan to head out at 7:30. It's the 83 DIner at exit 28. See you all there.

canman35:
Correction we will be at diner at 6 and will be heading out at 7. Sorry about that.

canman35:
Today's safety class went very well, we had 4 jeeps on the trail with a total of 8 persons. I enjoyed helping to review and bring attention to the safety and common wheeling practices that this club observes. We started off with 3 hours of classroom instruction that included practical recovery demonstrations by Ted and his "work horse" jeep . We took a lunch break and went over a trail talk. We hit the A trail loop led by Chris with me serving as tail gunner. All of us traveled all the way back to the "quarry" and looped back to the parking lot by 4:00. Where we all went over our jeeps to inspect for damage and I am happy to report no one suffered any !! I am very happy to have had the opportunity to conduct another club safety class at Rausch and look forward to more SOON!!  Thanks again to those that were able to attend today !!!!!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version