Author Topic: 4 wheeling partner  (Read 4975 times)

pa2phx

• View Profile
4 wheeling partner
« on: May 04, 2013, 11:46:37 pm »
i have a buddy of mine in from Phoenix and i want to take him out for some east coast wheelin. But i have not been out here since i moved back. Looking for some good spots i can take him tomorrow. i was just going to head to Raush creek but i see that they require two vehicles which i dont have. does anyone want to roll up in the morning? Or does anyone know of any spots i can go on a solo run?
John Michael

MUDDY

• Jon Vasellas
    • View Profile
Re: 4 wheeling partner
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 12:22:06 am »
IF YOU LIVE IN YORK OR LANCASTER COUNTY. MAPQUEST EAST TRAIL RD OR WEST TRAIL IN WOODBINE, PA. THIS IS TWO RUFF OFFROADIN ROADS WITH ROCKS AND MUD.  MUDDY
98 grand cherokee mild liFT
97 CHEVY 3IN LIFT

pa2phx

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013, 08:46:49 pm »
Muddy, thanks for the info. just got back it was sweet. GPS got me turned around and i went in the wrong way  and got a talking to. they were polite but made it clear they did not want us wheelin down there. but ran into some Cherokee Forum guys from down south and one of the locals who gave us the 411. got stuck pretty good mangled the fuel tank and broke my tow strap but was worth it, had a blast. definitely going back again.
John Michael

MUDDY

• Jon Vasellas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 10:01:06 pm »
no problem. maybe when i move back from TN we can meet up and go. i know some other places too.
have to get in touch with you about my friends mud bog party in september. that is alot of fun.  muddy
98 grand cherokee mild liFT
97 CHEVY 3IN LIFT