Author Topic: EVOR 4X4 Adventure  (Read 7857 times)

Colli

• Newsletter Editor
    • View Profile
EVOR 4X4 Adventure
« on: May 05, 2013, 05:51:05 pm »
This weekend was the EVOR 4x4 Adventure up in Snow Shoe, PA. Jenn, Dave, Dan, Keith and I went up and worked as trail guides for the event. It was a really nice event with a little bit of something for everyone. They had a nice trail ride with a really fun steep hill climb and an obstacle course with a wide variety of fun things: various mud crossings including one serious mud bog, a big rock pile, a massive tire course, log bridge, a log/mud crossing, mogul bumps, a car crossing (yes, driving over crushed cars) and a hill climb. It was a great event and the weather could not have been any nicer. Here are just a few pictures from the event: (Keith - please share your pictures too - I especially want to see the video of me going up "winch hill"!)

http://s619.photobucket.com/user/cjl8on/library/EVOR/4X4AdventureMay2013

I just had to include this shot here for everyone to see. This is "Trail Boss" Jenn Watson being towed off the tire course by Dan "Goldie Lockers" McKenna: (p.s. gotta give him credit - Dan made it across the tire course)

Colli Leighton
1967 Jeepster Commando Pick Up - work in progress
2000 TJ - trail rig (ample lift, 35" MTZs, 8.8 rear, 4.88 gears, 12 different soft tops)
2012 Ram 2500HD Crew Cab - tow rig
2015 Cherokee - grocery getter
Trailer - to tow my Jeeps around

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: EVOR 4X4 Adventure
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 07:18:51 pm »
LMAO ... your in trouble woman! Yes Dan was pulling me off of tires after I broke the u-bolt straps on the front drive shaft, we fixed her back up and i was hi centered on a large tire and decided not to push my luck since i had to drive her back home.

This place was awesome! they had a great course, a mud bog run and a nice trail ride. They had a lot of spectators and a good showing of all types of rigs to play in their park. The four of us had so much fun trail guiding and playing on the course.
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
89 V8 Yj, some lift, some tires and some extras!
96 Cherokee Sport (Daves beater)
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile

Rick_Bear

• Jeep Show Chairman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 05:01:05 am »
She should really consider trading her "Trail Boss" in for "High Centered"...I see it a lot with her...lol
Do Your Duty And History Will Do You Justice...!
06' Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Clayton 4" Long Arm Suspension, Clayton Full Skid Plates, AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders, AtoZ Fabrication Cage Addition and More modifications to come...

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 07:05:10 am »
I wasn't high centered Stumpy. I was doing fine till I blew out the driveshaft.

these were awesome! they had huge drops in them and not many made it all the way over without issues! It was a great challenge and something different.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 08:06:20 am by Jeepnharleymomma »
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
89 V8 Yj, some lift, some tires and some extras!
96 Cherokee Sport (Daves beater)
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile

Rick_Bear

• Jeep Show Chairman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2013, 03:59:30 pm »
A paved "rubber" road...C'mon  ;D
Do Your Duty And History Will Do You Justice...!
06' Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Clayton 4" Long Arm Suspension, Clayton Full Skid Plates, AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders, AtoZ Fabrication Cage Addition and More modifications to come...

HANGMAN

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2013, 11:31:03 pm »
Oh to have permanent land like this, that looks like one "tired" section of road.
Thanks for the pictures.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 07:50:15 am by HANGMAN »
74 jeep CJ5  ( PACKMULE )
BOB BEHLER
OVER, THROUGH OR UNDER