Author Topic: May 18 Safety Class/ Go Topless  (Read 13255 times)

CJ8Ted

• View Profile
Re: May 18 Safety Class/ Go Topless
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2013, 06:52:39 pm »
Can't say we did not try.  As we got gas at the Ravine exit I saw fluid running out of the front of the Jeep. The water pump did not want to go to Rausch. We met up with Bob as planned for the end of the safety meeting and then headed South. Without hitting the trails to do more dammage to the pump we made it home in one shot. At leased we still know how to get to RC.

Ted 
85' CJ8 on 33s w/ 4.56s

canman35

• bob bracken
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2013, 08:36:43 pm »
Well Ted I really did appreciate you and the rest of your family coming up for the class. Your knowledge of winching and recovery operations far exceeds most wheelers!!  I hope you were able to repair the water pump with no other problems  :)
2008 jk  35" bfg's, 4'lift, disco's,  diff covers, 4:88's, limited slip front and rear, cold air intake, "cherry bomb" catback exhuast, Hypertec max programmer, bushwaker flares, stainless steel bumpers and nerf bars,coverking seat covers, cb
2007 liberty daughters daily driver.

Chris "Hollywood" Borkowski

• B.O.D.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2013, 12:18:08 pm »
What a fun day we had. Bob and Ted did an excellent job on the safety and recovery classes. Great discussions amongst the 5 people that were there. In the afternoon we hit the trails. Did some greens and blues. Except for the overcasting sky all day it was a good day to be out and on the trials.

For those who missed or didn't have the opportunity to attend, it is a really good way to start off the spring and summer trail season.
Chris Borkowski
'05 Grinch Green Rubicon
Too much to say but will put it simply,
"He's just on steroids"
2011 Ford F-350 SD DD/Tow Rig

zach.poff

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2013, 07:00:40 pm »
Almost a group shot....Chris was hiding.

Zach Poff
98 PJN Green TJ 33"KM2's. OME /JKS Split Lift. 4.56's
07 Dodge CTD/ 20' H&H Tilt Hauler