Author Topic: Jeep Museum In The Works  (Read 10726 times)

Rick_Bear

• Jeep Show Chairman
    • View Profile
Jeep Museum In The Works
« on: April 03, 2013, 05:33:56 pm »
Willys-Overland Motors Finally a Jeep Museum

Yes, it's true, the City of Toledo, the REAL birthplace (NOT Bantam) and home of this American treasure, is finally getting serious about building a Jeep Museum and an associated Off-Road Trail Park.  While it's true that this is probably the third time I've been asked to sit on such a committee, this is the first time that I actually feel some serious support from the City as well as private businesses.  From the mayor on down, support is growing and excitement building.

As part of this effort, the organizers want to get some idea from the Jeep loving public, the level of enthusiasm for such an attraction.  In that regard, I've volunteered to put together a list of Jeep clubs and organizations from around the country and around the world.  I'm asking everyone to send me some contact information on every such club or group that you know of.  Just the name and contact information (e-mail would be best), would be great.  Even if it's just you and few of your friends who are Jeep enthusiasts, give me some contact info and I can keep you advised as we progress, as well as offer the organizers your input into the kinds of things you would want to see included.

I will also keep you up-to-date by posting the Museum's progress in our monthly Willys-Overland Newsletter.  If you have not already done so, why not check out our first few issues and sign up to receive it in your e-mail about once a month;

Click below to see previous newsletters and/or to sign up for future newsletters.  Some very interesting tech questions are answered as well.

http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs189/1105083662977/archive/1111402012058.html

562 S Reynolds Rd | Toledo, OH 43615
Phone: 419-531-0707 | Email: info@willysoverland.com
Toll Free: 888-265-5337

Do Your Duty And History Will Do You Justice...!
06' Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Clayton 4" Long Arm Suspension, Clayton Full Skid Plates, AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders, AtoZ Fabrication Cage Addition and More modifications to come...