Annual Jeep Show > 18th Annual (2013)

Obstacle Course

(1/3) > >>

Rick_Bear:
It is my goal for 2013 to provide a LARGER-LONGER rock section for the large number of participants than can, will, and have wanted it...LET'S ROCK!

MORE BIG ROCKS...LESS SMALL ROCKS FOLKS

hillbilly:
how big we talkin.

HANGMAN:
It don't matter how big they are if there flat on top, just how deep the crevice is between them.
Just remember if someone breaks on top of the BIG ROCKS, somebody (us) has to get them off the BIG ROCKS, I assume BIG means taller?
So if the large number of participants want this, are we going to run two maybe three vehicle at a time over the LARGER-LONGER rocks to keep things moving, or just one at a time?
A LONGER COURSE will take more time per vehicle with one at a time, less vehicles per hour, but I like your idea.
Just don't forget the newbie just learning to do the small rocks, don't short change them.

Rick_Bear:
I'm talking about a longer wider, possible two BIG ROCK sections to run two or three at a time.

HANGMAN:
This sounds good, lots more action!
The dump trucks were slow to deliver last year and with the quarry being closer, I'm guessing it may have been a backup at the quarry, packed down dirt or just a new setup.
So if you want more, you will need to figure that in to the time frame, trucks need to be loaded, weighed?, and rolling, don't wait for there buddy to move out together.
I hope the BIG ROCKS just need to be dumped and pushed together and drove over.

Check with the guys running the Obstacle Course, see if there would be a safety factor with two vehicles running at a time, your need twice the help also.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version