Author Topic: November Meeting  (Read 6190 times)

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
November Meeting
« on: October 26, 2012, 03:02:15 pm »
Novembers meeting is on Sunday November 11 at noon.

Don't forget we are still taking nominations for officers and 3 positions on the board. You must be a member for a year before you can take a position in the office.

I also want to remind everyone that there will be a Christmas Party at the December 9th meeting when voting will take place. I would like everyone to bring their favorite food to share. The club will provide a ham, drinks, plastic ware, plates and napkins. Hope to see a good turn out, last year was fun with plenty of good food and the swapping of all the leftover gifts from the banquet. If everyone enjoyed that i can wrap all the gifts left over from this years banquet for the gift swap.....let me know at the November meeting

"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
89 V8 Yj, some lift, some tires and some extras!
96 Cherokee Sport (Daves beater)
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: November Meeting
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 07:07:44 pm »
I am also still looking for those meeting minutes for the club archives....I know the person who has them and it would be nice if that said person would cooperate in sending them to me since i am no longer in contact with said person.
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 09:03:32 pm »
I hate to keep sounding like a broken record but since i am not being heard by the person this is directed to, if someone would please inform her that i want a copy of the meeting minutes she has taken at the meetings i was unable to attend.

Article VII Section 7:
The Secretary shall....
(a) Keep the minutes of the membership and of the board of directors meetings in one or more books provided for that purpose;
(b) See that all notices are duty given in accordance with the provisions of these bylaws or as required by law;
(c) Be custodian of the club records and of the seal of the club;
(e)have minutes of membership and board of directors meetings available to any member;
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
1947 CJ2-A

Rick_Bear

• Jeep Show Chairman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2012, 03:34:09 pm »
So in other words all that was discussed never really happened due to not being achieved as required...?
If that's the case that was a waste of a number of peoples giving/valuable time...
Do Your Duty And History Will Do You Justice...!
06' Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Clayton 4" Long Arm Suspension, Clayton Full Skid Plates, AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders, AtoZ Fabrication Cage Addition and More modifications to come...

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2012, 10:01:55 pm »
November Minutes

Pledge to the Flag

Roll Call

Intro of Guests/ New Members
Dave from Abbottstown, 08 JK

Jeep of the Month
Jeremy Meehan....Thanks Jeremy!

October Minutes Read

Treasurer Report

Newsletter
There are 3 Jeeps of the month but keep them coming. Newsletter Due date 26 of Nov.

Safety
The safety class went well but Bob would like to have more time to do more have tec demonstrations. Bruce, from Rausch, stopped by and talked to Bob, next time we can use the TV and DVD player for further training as well. So for the 1st class it was great. Bob would like to see us do 2 classes a year spring and fall.

Land Use
Dave was not present to give us updates. Wayne stated that Tellico lost their appeal and they are done for now.

CCC
A conference call was made between the CCC committee and Wayne. They have finally decided with approval from the board where to send the monies for donations to. $250 was to put our logo on a t-shirt for the fallen Officers ride in Harford County MD. $650 went to the annual toy run we do with the Hershey Childrens Hospital. The rest was broken into $200 donations to local food banks and to the Wounded Warrior Project. The money will be distributed before the end of the year.

Misc Notes
A new law states the 70% of the money from raffles has to be donated. The board is working on a proposal for donations.

The puppeteer from the show wants to return. We had some complaints that it wasn't enough activity for the children. We have decided to try something different for this year.

Wayne will be checking on a members only section for paying members of PA Jeeps on the forum.

Jenn had the t-shirt print for this years show shirt framed to send to the people who brought the concept Jeeps to the show. Norm suggested we make a plaque for the picture and Wayne was going to get one made.

The officers were going to work on the 2013 calendar to have copies for the next meeting.

Nominations were opened. Wayne stated that there doesn't need to be a "second" for a nomination.
Pres. Wayne, VP. Ron A, Treas. Dan, Sec. Jenn, Mem Dir. Mike Y, Show Rick, Safety Bob, Events Jenn, Newsletter Collie, Angie, Landuse Dave, Prestion. Board Ed, Rick, Hillbilly, Colli, Chris.

Past Events
Quadratec Tent Sale Oct 6....a bunch of us showed up to help.

Jeep Show Banquet Oct 20. Great turnout and great food.

Mason Dixon Jeep Show Oct 21. 54 Willys showed up! The day was beautiful and sunny.

Womens Ride at Rausch for Ovarian Cancer Oct 27. Small turn out about 20 vehicles but its the first year. There are plans in the works for this to become an annual event.

Toy Run Nov. 3. 500 motorcycles. A last minute route change took us on some nice back roads. 15 Jeeps and one truck helped block the first set of roads plus the Christian Biker Association blocked the second set of roads.

Memorial Motorcycle Ride for fallen Officers Nov. 3. We donated money to have our logo on the t-shirts. Wayne went to this one. He said they had 500 motorcycles as well. A great turn out for a first ride. It benefited 5 fallen officers families.

Upcoming Events
Dec 9th meeting
Dec 15 trail ride at Rausch greens/low blues
Adjourned

"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
1947 CJ2-A