Author Topic: TOY RUN with YCHDOA  (Read 27396 times)

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: TOY RUN with YCHDOA
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2012, 11:37:32 am »
Bob how many posters do I have left? And is there any papers that are not on the posters I can use?
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
89 V8 Yj, some lift, some tires and some extras!
96 Cherokee Sport (Daves beater)
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile

(Tattoo) Jack

• Jack Utter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2012, 04:22:37 pm »
I'm working, so Colleen will be getting our signs n I'll be meeting her @ our intersection. They still leaving @ 1?

Jack
The only way to know your limits...  is to surpass them!

Don't Shop - Adopt
   "Save Your Best Friends Life, Adopt a Rescue"
       If it's not a Dobermann, it's just a Dawg...

spiceywolf

• i am so likeing the green color
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2012, 08:25:03 am »
hay jenn there is 16 posters and little sign that i have

gpotts200

• View Profile
    • Favorite detailing online store
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2012, 08:45:34 am »
**************THERE HAD BEEN A CHANGE IN THE ROUTE THIS

Please let me know if you can still attend.

I cannot attend with new location this year due to work location and time. Hopefully next year.
Greg

Red 1987 Jeep Wrangler, 4.2l, manual,a 2" Zone lift and 31x10.5r15 Summit mud hog tires on Ravine wheels.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/82140260@N05/7527068896/

http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=7577&url=detailedimage.com

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2012, 06:32:40 pm »
Great turn out! Didn't get the count on the bikes but we had 15 Jeeps and one truck (Thanks Lockers!) We had 2 people that were not even members help out in their Jeeps! Everything went well and moved along at a slow pace, thank goodness because they changed part of the route again. We had one small accident where two bikes hit each other but no one was hurt and everyone moved on, in the beginning up on rt 30. Then towards the end of the ride a deer ran out in front of Danes Jeep, it was close man! (Thank God it didn't run out in front of any bikes ) 

THANKS to EVERYONE that helped out today!!!! A special THANKS all the Officers on the bikes and the Officers that helped in each township ! THANKS to the Christian Biker Association as well for covering the exits further up.

Here is a pic at the Hospital courtesy of Dane!(thanks) Not all the bikes are parked in this lot this time so it doesn't show how many more there were....

YCHDOA raised $16,700 plus thousands of dollars in many different gift cards and a trailer full of toys. PA Jeeps also donated $650 plus paid the entrance fee for the Jeeps that showed up to help today. The money raised helps the families that stay on site with their child while in the hospital and family lunch/dinner days in the hospital cafeteria.
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile

Jeepster06

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2012, 08:55:19 pm »
Hey Jenn, We had a great time today at the run. We love Jeeps and Harley's so what better way to spend the afternoon!!!! :D. Hopefully I will see you all during the all blacks run! Dave Lippert
Life is good!

Rick_Bear

• Jeep Show Chairman
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2012, 06:23:36 am »
Hey Jack,

Sorry, I was supposed to call you with a heads up....My "BAD"
Do Your Duty And History Will Do You Justice...!
06' Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Clayton 4" Long Arm Suspension, Clayton Full Skid Plates, AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sliders, AtoZ Fabrication Cage Addition and More modifications to come...

Death Wobble

• Angie Zinn - Wall St. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2012, 09:39:29 am »
Two representatives from YCHDOA came to my store and bought quite a few gift cards for the Children's Hospital.  I was surprised, yet overjoyed to see them!
'88 XJ Limited:  4.5" ZONE lift, 32x11.5x15 BFG KM2s, JKS Quicker Discos, Kevin's Off Road rock rails.
'96 XJ Sport: 31x10.5 BFGs, 3" Rusty's lift.
Listen to Clutch.
(and your gut instincts)
CENSORSHIP IS UNAMERICAN!

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2012, 09:09:52 pm »
I received a nice Thank You card in the mail today, from the Hershey Childrens Hospital, Thanking PA Jeeps for their generous donation and help with the Toy Run!

Thanks again to those who came and helped out!
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
1947 CJ2-A