Events and Happenings > PA Jeeps Club Events

TOY RUN with YCHDOA

(1/8) > >>

Jeepnharleymomma:
The toy run is fast approaching! Saturday November 3.....

I need all the help I can get to block exits for the YCHDOA group to make it to the Hershey's Children's Hospital safely. I hope you all can show up in force to help this great group of bikers deliver all the goodies to the children and their families. You are not required to have a Jeep or ride all the way to the hospital, just block the on ramps on the routes to the Hospital. No worries from about breaking laws all the local and state officers in the area know we do this every year. Thanks for all your help. Bikes leave the parking lot at 1 and its an awesome site!

www.YCHDOA.com

Be safe and watch for motorcycles!

Please post if you can make it. Meet at the Sam's Club parking lot on Market St in York at noon.

gpotts200:
Do you have to be a pa jeeps member to participate?  I am interested but I am not a member yet.

(Tattoo) Jack:

Count on both of us, 2 exits.

We can do the same ones we usually do, Fishing Creek n Reesers Summit. If I have to work Colleen will pickup the signs n we'll stage @ the exits.

Jeepnharleymomma:
No Greg you don't have to be a member to help out. But I need to know I can count you in for sure as there are many exits to cover.I would greatly appreciate your help, bring a friend with another Jeep if you can. On some exits I need two Jeeps. Thanks again and hope to meet you.

Keith:
Count me in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version