Safety / First Aid Station > Safety / On & Off The Trail

Safety Class at rausch creek

<< < (2/2)

canman35:
Well that sucks Coli  :'( hopefully you can still make it up just to add your knowledge  ;) To those that can make it I would like to leave the parking lot of the 83 diner by 7:30 to ensure that we are at rausch by 9:00. If anyone has any questions please feel free to call me at 7178709039 anytime. remember to watch the weather forecast as, of right now it looks like it is goin to be rain free but chilly.In the event that it looks like heavy rain i will make the call to cancell on Saturday night.Afterall this is a safety class and we do not need to be setting the example in a rain storm out on the trails  ;D. for those of who have not wheeled with us please pack a lunch or snacks for your enjoyment. Thanks again guys !!!!!!!!

M + M Jeep:

Update:  Rausch Creek has agreed to let us have access to the property for our "Safety Class" at a greatly reduced rate, since we will only be using the area for a few hours.  However, Rausch Creek has also requested that everyone attending the class be a Rausch Creek member (for insurance purposes.)  With this in mind, the PA Jeeps will pay the dues (15.00) for anyone attending who is not already a member of RC.  You definenatly can not pass up an opportunity like this!!!

Jeepster06:
Yes, I will be there! The guys from Mt. Zion planned a newbie run on the same day. I told Mike about the safety course so maybe some of those guys can attend. This class is a great thing to do!! ;D Dave Lippert

Jeremy:
Dad is intending to attend,  I will try.  Although we may have to bring a dodge truck instead of a jeep.   

Cj6 still at mountzion
red cj8 inspection is due by the 30 and its not ready yet
blue cj8 runs but its the only one right now
cj2a, as not run in years (correctly)
LJ rubicon will not start and I do not know why and have not had time the mess with it due to working 70 hour work weeks in 5 days.

JeepWill:
Had a great time this last weekend at RC on our first run and Safety class with PA Jeeps, everyone was very welcoming and helpful.  We have done some offroading in the past, but leaned a lot of important information at the class, and on the trails afterwards.  The class had good structure and other members gave valuable input.  On the trail afterwards all the information from class was applied.  I had never wheeled with a group before and it took me some time to adjust, but all along the trails I got good tips and learned more about trail safety.  If the Safety class is ever offered again we hope to attend, there is always more to learn. Thanks Bob for a great class, and all the members who added valuable information.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version