Author Topic: Appreciation letter to Jeep - need comments  (Read 6146 times)

ddechri

• View Profile
Appreciation letter to Jeep - need comments
« on: September 07, 2012, 11:23:46 pm »
I still haven't gotten any feedback or comments from the membership to include in an appreciation letter to Jeep for bringing vehicles to the show. I know the whole range of 2012 Underground vehicles were at Bantam, but it was only a schedule conflict that kept them from our show. However, if we want them to return with hopefully the 2013 vehicles, I think we need to wow them with our appreciation. Craig told me, "we do this for the you guys, the enthusiasts." So lets show a little enthusiasm.

The other thought I had was to send a big card or poster with personal comments written all over it. Or maybe a show shirt signed like a cast. I think the more creative the better.

- Dave
Dave DeChristopher
'79 CJ-7: 4.0L, T18, bronco geared Dana 20, D30/D44 (locked), Warn 8274
'60 Willys PU: IH 304 V8, wide T19, Dana 18, OD, PTO Winch, SOA D44/D53(Power Lock) w/4.27's, 33's,
'68 CJ5 - Dauntless, SM420 (project)
'98 Dodge Ram 2500 12V CTD QC LWB
"Where ever I go, there's I AM"

(Tattoo) Jack

• Jack Utter
    • View Profile
Re: Appreciation letter to Jeep - need comments
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 11:38:35 pm »

I really like the signed Show Shirt idea. Short comments n a signature on a shirt would be a great gift n, I believe, a more memorable token of appreciation then a letter.

Just MHO

Jack
The only way to know your limits...  is to surpass them!

Don't Shop - Adopt
   "Save Your Best Friends Life, Adopt a Rescue"
       If it's not a Dobermann, it's just a Dawg...

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2012, 12:24:28 am »
I will remind Wayne at the meeting on Sunday about this..
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
89 V8 Yj, some lift, some tires and some extras!
96 Cherokee Sport (Daves beater)
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile

HANGMAN

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2012, 12:50:00 am »
My thoughts are that a card , letter or poster would be nice , read , passed around maybe sat on a self or desk that's cool and OK .
But then maybe the Show Shirt with short comments and signatures , may be hung on a hanger from the travel rig going from show to show and other show attendants in different cities across the country would see OUR JEEP CLUB SHOW SHIRT with comments and maybe look us up and want to get to know about us . As I understand
the Underground Vehicles location is hidden somewhere , so I don't think a poster hanging in the company's vestibule will be seen by to many other people .
My thoughts for now , may change with time .
It just changed , how about a Show Shirt in a silver metal picture frame covered with lexan or like material , you know like framed  famous football jerseys , that would be cool hanging on an office wall or the board room wall . Remember if it is out of sight it is out of mind , so stay visible and be remembered .
74 jeep CJ5  ( PACKMULE )
BOB BEHLER
OVER, THROUGH OR UNDER

Death Wobble

• Angie Zinn - Wall St. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2012, 08:17:15 am »
A C Moore does an excellent job with custom framing if you have the $$$.  Just sayin'.   ;)

If you need any posterboard, etc., just let me know.
'88 XJ Limited:  4.5" ZONE lift, 32x11.5x15 BFG KM2s, JKS Quicker Discos, Kevin's Off Road rock rails.
'96 XJ Sport: 31x10.5 BFGs, 3" Rusty's lift.
Listen to Clutch.
(and your gut instincts)
CENSORSHIP IS UNAMERICAN!