Author Topic: Hello from Lewisberry  (Read 6355 times)

JeepWill

• View Profile
Hello from Lewisberry
« on: August 30, 2012, 11:43:54 am »
Hi All, My name is Bill.  Along with my wife Theresa, we are very excited about joining PA Jeeps.  My Wife and I have been to The Jeep Show many times.  We enjoyed every year there, and noticed everyone was having a great time.  I have been on PA Jeep's forum online and was impressed at all the activities the Club puts on through the year.  Last year we went to Jeff Daniel's Jeep Show and were lucky enough to drive in with Hillbilly and Family.   I had seen his Jeep on the forum and spotted it on the way into Jeff Daniel's.  Great Family.  Even saw him stopped on the turnpike after the show helping some folks that were in an auto accident.  Knowing how cool the Show is and seeing members that are that good, we were hoping to get a chance to join the Club. One of the Jeep shows we like to also go to is Bantam Jeep in Butler, PA.  We even had a Jeep wave with some of the members on the way up the Turnpike to the Show.  This year we noticed PA Jeeps had a Club tent there, and seeing that they were not nearly as busy as during their Show, LOL, we walked right up and were able to join right away.  Again, everyone was very nice and helpful.  We can't wait to get to the meetings and club events.  Thanks again
Bill Knight

Death Wobble

• Angie Zinn - Wall St. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Lewisberry
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 01:22:46 pm »
Nice to meet you, Bill!  Glad to hear that you're actively interested in our club and its activities!  I'll have your first official newsletter out to you soon.

Have fun,

Angie
'88 XJ Limited:  4.5" ZONE lift, 32x11.5x15 BFG KM2s, JKS Quicker Discos, Kevin's Off Road rock rails.
'96 XJ Sport: 31x10.5 BFGs, 3" Rusty's lift.
Listen to Clutch.
(and your gut instincts)
CENSORSHIP IS UNAMERICAN!

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 06:15:39 pm »
Hi Bill I am glad to hear you and your wife have been to the Jeep show many times. I am looking forward to meeting you at a meeting and some of our events.

Jenn
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
89 V8 Yj, some lift, some tires and some extras!
96 Cherokee Sport (Daves beater)
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile

hillbilly

• adam lewis - appalachian american - B.O.D.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 08:01:19 pm »
hey great to see you made it, welcome to the forum and hey were in lewisberry to.   ;)
build it, beat it, break it, fix it, repeat
A member of the church requests to be buried in his jeep because "It ain't never been in a hole it couldn't get out of."
   91 xj 8.5" lift -33" x 12.50 and my own additions
 94 xj (wifes) 3.5" lift and the boys 1979 cj7

Colli

• Newsletter Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2012, 09:31:18 pm »
Hi Bill!I was the one who you saw on the turnpike and then signed you up at Bantam! It was a pleasure meeting you both  up there and I am really glad you joined the club! I look forward to seeing you at some meetings, trail rides, or social events! Happy Jeeping!  ;D

Colli
Colli Leighton
1967 Jeepster Commando Pick Up - work in progress
2000 TJ - trail rig (ample lift, 35" MTZs, 8.8 rear, 4.88 gears, 12 different soft tops)
2012 Ram 2500HD Crew Cab - tow rig
2015 Cherokee - grocery getter
Trailer - to tow my Jeeps around

JeepWill

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2012, 11:59:05 am »
Very cool hearing from you all.  Im looking forward to the news letters, Angie.  Thank you.  Jenn, we are marking our calendar for the meeting and events.  Hillbilly, good to know some great folks live in the neighborhood!  Ill be sure to wave if I see your rig roll by.  Thanks again Colli for being helpful and welcoming to the Club. 
Bill Knight