Author Topic: Hello from Wilkes Barre  (Read 4444 times)

chewie

• View Profile
Hello from Wilkes Barre
« on: August 04, 2012, 02:18:23 pm »
First, let me give a huge thanks to Rick for helping me get access to the forum. Lets just say I might have lowered the learning curve on creating an account  ::). Anyway, I brought my family to our first trip down to the show last month and we all loved it.   Can't wait until next years event. Kinda a newbie to taking my XJ off of the pavement, used to toy around with Fords and a few years back was involved with mud racing, so not  completely green. Hoping to get out on  some of the trail rides advertised during the show. And those classes (101 & 201)  at Rausch look like a good Idea. Another thing, yes, the CHEWIE nickname is a reference to CHEWBACCA as bequeath? to me by my fellow hockey playing buddies. I play Goal and enjoy a ice cold 'hockey soda' after playing.
'99 Cherokee Classic
3" lift, Bushwacker cutout flares, cowl induction cold air intake, Flowmaster exhaust, tires- currently 35" on Outlaw II's

Death Wobble

• Angie Zinn - Wall St. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Wilkes Barre
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2012, 02:23:40 pm »
I'm glad to hear that you had a great time at the Jeep Show!  It's been a while since I've been up around Harveys Lake! 
Welcome to the forum!
'88 XJ Limited:  4.5" ZONE lift, 32x11.5x15 BFG KM2s, JKS Quicker Discos, Kevin's Off Road rock rails.
'96 XJ Sport: 31x10.5 BFGs, 3" Rusty's lift.
Listen to Clutch.
(and your gut instincts)
CENSORSHIP IS UNAMERICAN!

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Wilkes Barre
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 10:52:30 pm »
Glad you and your family enjoyed the show.  Anytime you want to go out to Rausch Creek we would show you around on some easy trails. Keep an eye on the PA Jeeps events section for our trips.
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
89 V8 Yj, some lift, some tires and some extras!
96 Cherokee Sport (Daves beater)
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile