Events and Happenings > PA Jeeps Club Events

Appreciation Banquet Change

(1/8) > >>

Jeepnharleymomma:
Do to unforeseen circumstances there has been a change in the date of the banquet. It will not be Aug 25.  I will keep you posted on the date.

Rick_Bear:
WHAT THE HE....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HANGMAN:
hey hey hey,
isn't this subject to be on the "Jokes Page" ? :o

emgraz:
ruh roh.... graziosi's are social butterflys... i hope it's a weekend we're avail...  :(

oh well...  :)

Jeepnharleymomma:
Ok here is why the banquet was changed...
a year ago when we sat down and made the calendar I set the original date. Wayne sent in the dates for the meeting and the appreciation banquet to the York Township to reserve the dates. Somehow the building was not saved for us in August. (And for once i didn't call and harass someone 100 times about having my reservation still) Then Wayne had a possible opportunity to work and I said I would reschedule the banquet, its kind of important that the President is there. Now it became a game of finding a date when I am in town, not at a wedding, committed to guiding a ride for someone or helping someone that the firehall had a room or that the parks building had a room. I wanted somewhere the kids could run around and we wouldn't have to feel rushed out..

Its been fun finding this date...lol
I am sorry it took so long and appreciate your patience....
So its been moved to October.....you will receive your invitations in a week or two....for those that worked.

Again thanks for your patience and understanding.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version