Author Topic: Hello From Allentown, PA  (Read 4899 times)

GrandmasterWJ

• View Profile
Hello From Allentown, PA
« on: July 23, 2012, 11:55:19 pm »
Hello everyone. I don't really consider myself as an newbie. I been an member of the PA Jeeps for the past seven years but just never got on the forum all that much. I try to get on as long as I find some free time. Everyone take care and I'll chat with you later.
2002 Grand Cherokee WJ, 4.5 Rustys lift, 17" AEV Pintler beadlock wheels with Goodyear Duratrac tires, 4xGuard matrix front bumper/brush guard, Kevins off road light bar with KC lights, Carolina Driveline front & rear driveshafts, Addco front & rear sway bars, Bilstein shocks & steering stabilizers

Death Wobble

• Angie Zinn - Wall St. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Hello From Allentown, PA
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 12:12:18 am »
Nice to hear from you.  Glad that you had a good time at the show! 
'88 XJ Limited:  4.5" ZONE lift, 32x11.5x15 BFG KM2s, JKS Quicker Discos, Kevin's Off Road rock rails.
'96 XJ Sport: 31x10.5 BFGs, 3" Rusty's lift.
Listen to Clutch.
(and your gut instincts)
CENSORSHIP IS UNAMERICAN!

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 12:24:56 am »
 Glad to hear you have been a member for years! Check forum when you can,try to keep an eye on events here too...
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 03:21:51 pm by Jeepnharleymomma »
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
89 V8 Yj, some lift, some tires and some extras!
96 Cherokee Sport (Daves beater)
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile

GrandmasterWJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2012, 10:10:06 pm »
Just to let everyone know that I really enjoyed the show. Its always a good show every year. It just keeps on growing more & more. I can't wait for next years event. I'm already getting the itch lol.
2002 Grand Cherokee WJ, 4.5 Rustys lift, 17" AEV Pintler beadlock wheels with Goodyear Duratrac tires, 4xGuard matrix front bumper/brush guard, Kevins off road light bar with KC lights, Carolina Driveline front & rear driveshafts, Addco front & rear sway bars, Bilstein shocks & steering stabilizers