Author Topic: Pics of Jeeps and Peeps from the Show  (Read 7926 times)

cj5guy

• View Profile
Pics of Jeeps and Peeps from the Show
« on: July 24, 2012, 05:46:41 pm »
Here's a link to more pics of the show.  Pictures just don't do it justice - if you were there you know what I mean.  Another great weekend & event.  Hats off to all for your hard work making this show what it is - the BEST.  So much time and effort goes into this show long before the actual event - and so much more is done after the crowds have left.  We are very much in debt to those who make this happen.  The words "Thank You" just aren't enough it seems.

http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n484/bake4me1/2012%20PA%20Jeep%20Show/

Bryan Baker
1979 CJ-5 Silver Anniversary Edition restored to stock

2006 TJ Rubicon: 5.5" Rubicon long arm lift w/1" body lift, 37" MT MTZ on 17" Black Rock rims, Warn PowerPlant winch, Rock Hard front & rear bumpers & skids, Hi Line rock sliders

02liberty

• Tammy Meyers
    • View Profile
Re: Pics of Jeeps and Peeps from the Show
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 07:11:51 pm »
Great pictures  thanks for sharing  :)
Tammy Meyers
Former Jeep 2002 Jeep Liberty "Salsa Red"
New Jeep 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Mango Tango"

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 10:57:34 am »
Thanks Bryan! Glad you walked away with some trophies!  I saw your pic on facebook with the collection on and around the Jeep! That's great! Good job on pics and thanks again for you and Rus helping. Can you put some pics on a disk and give it to me next time I see you please?
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
89 V8 Yj, some lift, some tires and some extras!
96 Cherokee Sport (Daves beater)
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile

cj5guy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 11:38:49 am »
Jenn - I can throw them on a disc & give it to you up @ Butler.  If you want them sooner, PM me with an addy and I can mail to you.  Gotta give Russ his props - he's good @ capturing people, etc.

Hope you get some well deserved rest. 

When can we go on another golf cart ride?  Only wish I had a video of that - hilarious!
Bryan Baker
1979 CJ-5 Silver Anniversary Edition restored to stock

2006 TJ Rubicon: 5.5" Rubicon long arm lift w/1" body lift, 37" MT MTZ on 17" Black Rock rims, Warn PowerPlant winch, Rock Hard front & rear bumpers & skids, Hi Line rock sliders