Author Topic: Awesome show PA Jeeps!  (Read 6891 times)

mtgoat

• View Profile
Awesome show PA Jeeps!
« on: July 23, 2012, 09:55:15 pm »
Hey all, it's Barry from Truck Stuff And More. Just wanted to say a few things........

To the PA Jeeps club and all of your members and volunteers.....Awesome show! Great job!
To all of our old friends who stopped by our booth....It was great to see you, and thanks for your support!
To the many new friends we made at this years show....we look forward to seeing you again, on the trail or at the show next year!

Truck Stuff And More has been a vendor now for 5 years and we enjoy each year and are always looking forward to the next show!

Thanks again PA Jeeps, for allowing us the chance to be a part of such a great event!

Barry, Jim, Chris and Jordan
Truck Stuff And More
Bellefonte, PA
Barry
Truck Stuff And More
2987 Benner Pike
Bellefonte, PA 16823
814-357-8142

hillbilly

• adam lewis - appalachian american - B.O.D.
    • View Profile
Re: Awesome show PA Jeeps!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 10:15:31 pm »
great to have you and glad y'all did well. cant wait to get the parts on my jeep.   see you next year
build it, beat it, break it, fix it, repeat
A member of the church requests to be buried in his jeep because "It ain't never been in a hole it couldn't get out of."
   91 xj 8.5" lift -33" x 12.50 and my own additions
 94 xj (wifes) 3.5" lift and the boys 1979 cj7

GrandmasterWJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 11:46:09 pm »
I really enjoyed the show. This event just keeps on growing more & more every year. I can't believe how far some people travel just to come to this event. The word sure gets out rather quickly. I hope that nexts years event is even bigger.
2002 Grand Cherokee WJ, 4.5 Rustys lift, 17" AEV Pintler beadlock wheels with Goodyear Duratrac tires, 4xGuard matrix front bumper/brush guard, Kevins off road light bar with KC lights, Carolina Driveline front & rear driveshafts, Addco front & rear sway bars, Bilstein shocks & steering stabilizers

Jeepnharleymomma

• Show Chairman
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 12:16:46 am »
Thank you for coming! We work hard and do our best to make everyone have an enjoyable show!
"Trail Boss" Jenn Watson
89 V8 Yj, some lift, some tires and some extras!
96 Cherokee Sport (Daves beater)
1947 CJ2-A

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile