Annual Jeep Show > 17th Annual (2012)

Thanks!

(1/1)

Jeepnharleymomma:
Thanks to everyone who helped out this weekend! The rain made it difficult at times and thanks to those who parked Jeeps in the rain! We can't run this show without our volunteer staff!

Thanks to Rick Bear who makes this show come together!

02liberty:
Another GREAT SHOW  :)  we had a great time as usual , A big thanks to everyone that has a hand in putting on this event.  JOB WELL DONE!!!!!!

chasm:
Thanks to all of the PA Jeeps officers, Show Chairman, and my fellow PA Jeeps members! Everyone I talked to had a great time and the vendors were very happy to drive almost empty trucks home!

I had a great time working the "Day of" registration tent on Saturday with Carol, Charlotte, Rebecca, Connie, and Peter! We had them moving through with very few glitches.  ;)

peter84:
Thank you to everyone!!! spectators, vendors, other club volunteers and especially my PA Jeeps extended family. My family and I had a great time helping at the show over the 3 days. I agree with Mike, we even enjoyed registering all those Jeeps for five hours in the rain on Saturday morning!

If I had not been so tired I could have spent hours lying in bed last night thinking of all the super Jeeps that I had seen at the show. Needless to say the alarm woke me all too soon for a day in the office.

Death Wobble:
I always have a great time...we fuss and moan like family sometimes, but in the end, we all still love each other.... ;)

This one guy paid his admission and said, "I want to live here forever!" as he entered the show field.  Jeep Utopia...hehe!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version